Anyone know where i can get rubber steel washer for fx impact mk2?

So my fx impact mk2 is leaking from the bottle adapter. I took it off to inspect and the rubber steel washer, part of the rubber is coming loose from the steel ring. I think this causing the leak. So I look on fx part list and it's called the rubber steel washer m12. So I google that and found some. But there size are completely different. Idk what fx use as a measurement but if they called it the m12 washer, shouldnt it match all other m12 washer? Or fx use their own measurement. Anyone know where I can find this rubber steel washer? I know I could probably get it from utahairgun but I don't want to pay the $8-10 shipping for a stupid o ring. If anyone know where I can get it cheaper with free shipping or shipping like $3-4, could you post link pls. Thanks

20240830_154137.jpg

20240830_154154.jpg

20240830_154222.jpg

20240830_154240.jpg

Screenshot_20240830_154931_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240830_154947_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240830_155029_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20240830_155043_Drive.jpg

Reactions: Bandito
Try McMaster Carr. Many industrial vendor have minimum order quantities. In that case you’ll have extras.
Yea but how would I know if I get the right size. If I type in m12 which on fx site said it's a m12, it would be a different size. The problem isn't where to buy it actually, the problem is how would I know I'm getting the right size washer/oring. I search m12 washer steel rings and when I look at the dimensions that are completely different when what I measure with my calipers. I don't want to order a bunch on m12 rings and when they come in, it's the wrong size.

Last edited:
@Shinyknight To make sure you’re buying the right size look at the exploded diagram and match the number pointing to that bonded washer to the corresponding number on the parts list for the make, model, and version of your air rifle. The size should be on the parts list. If that doesn’t work call Utah Airguns and ask someone. If you call you need to be able to tell them exactly where the washer was removed from the air rifle.

Last edited:
Yea but how would I know if I get the right size. If I type in m12 which on fx site said it's a m12, it would be a different size. The problem isn't where to buy it actually, the problem is how would I know I'm getting the right size washer/oring. I search m12 washer steel rings and when I look at the dimensions that are completely different when what I measure with my calipers. I don't want to order a bunch on m12 rings and when they come in, it's the wrong size.

It would help this member if y’all read what he is asking. He’s beyond his first question.

Amazon has metric dowty assortments, I would think that an M12 dowty seal, is an M12 dowty seal…
I didn't know they called it dowty seal. On fx part list they have it as rubber steel washer m12. When I type that on Google is looks to be the same item but the dimensions is different than what I measure with my calipers. I will look up dowty seal then. Not sure why fx called it rubber steel washer.

So i had the same issue with my m3, except it was my fault for breaking it when i installed a 300 bar bottle. Anyway I had a set of the dowty/bonded washers and it has the m12 among them. comparing the two from the kit with the one from fx, they are the same except the thickness. The ones from the kit is slightly thicker. I installed it anyways and it fits fine with no leaks. I also don't think that this seal actually seals anything on the m3. You can unscrew the bottle until there is a gap and there is no air leaking besides the residual as removing any bottle. It may be different on the mk2.

I didn't know they called it dowty seal. On fx part list they have it as rubber steel washer m12. When I type that on Google is looks to be the same item but the dimensions is different than what I measure with my calipers. I will look up dowty seal then. Not sure why fx called it rubber steel washer.
@Shinyknight They are called “dowty seals” and “bonded washers.” Both are names for the same type of washer that we’re discussing.

So i had the same issue with my m3, except it was my fault for breaking it when i installed a 300 bar bottle. Anyway I had a set of the dowty/bonded washers and it has the m12 among them. comparing the two from the kit with the one from fx, they are the same except the thickness. The ones from the kit is slightly thicker. I installed it anyways and it fits fine with no leaks. I also don't think that this seal actually seals anything on the m3. You can unscrew the bottle until there is a gap and there is no air leaking besides the residual as removing any bottle. It may be different on the mk2.
On the mk2 it has 2 washer. One on each side. The side that connects to the bottle doesn't really do much cause the bottle will seal before it even bottoms with the washer. But the washer that sit between the receiver and adapter does compress and seal. That is where the leaking is from. I could swap the washer from the bottle side but that one was also damage as the rubber peice came loose from the metal part.

I just seen a box of assorted on amazon. There's several different sizes and M12 was in the kit. 20 bucks I think it was