Anyone Take a Daystate Huntsman Moderator Apart??? (NOW FIXED)

cut the air stream apart they are junk anyway get the piece out and put a odb or a donnyfl tatsu on it sumo are to bid i think
My current Regal is super quiet, shooting 16gr JSB's at 880-890. Seems like the one I had previously was louder with about the same velocity and pellets, which had me curious at the time. The one I have now just makes a pleasant "thunk" report.

i really need some help with my daystate huntsman regal .22 cal. mine is clipping inside the hole of the moderator on the adapter. you might have to blow the picture up so you can see where it's clipping. i will try to post picture so anyone can see it. i would sure appreciate any help. i have tried just about everything except a brand new shroud. which what i might have to do next unless someone has some great idea's. hoping to save me some $$$ if possible.

View attachment 313472
It's odd that it's clipping there (so close to the end of the muzzle). I don't think it could be much more than a couple of inches since the shroud and barrel actually screw on up inside the moderator a couple of inches. Like I mentioned before in a PM it's almost has to be a pretty severe mis-alignment of the barrel at the end of the shroud for some reason.

It's odd that it's clipping there (so close to the end of the muzzle). I don't think it could be much more than a couple of inches since the shroud and barrel actually screw on up inside the moderator a couple of inches. Like I mentioned before in a PM it's almost has to be a pretty severe mis-alignment of the barrel at the end of the shroud for some reason.
I called AOA Shane told me that it's the shroud. it must of gotten bent some kind of way so i sent it in to AOA. he will try to straighten it. he said he's straighten them out several times before. he also said he wouldn't charge me. pretty nice of him. Really hope that's the problem. maybe i can start shooting again. i will fill you in when it gets back to me Bob

Reactions: dgeesaman
I called AOA Shane told me that it's the shroud. it must of gotten bent some kind of way so i sent it in to AOA. he will try to straighten it. he said he's straighten them out several times before. he also said he wouldn't charge me. pretty nice of him. Really hope that's the problem. maybe i can start shooting again. i will fill you in when it gets back to me Bob
Sounds like a plan. I'd just send him the action without the stock.

hi degeesaman thanks for the like. do you have a daystate huntsman regal?