Other Anywhere in america to buy qys streamlined pellets?

Have searched high and low, seem to only be available in the 🇬🇧 I have heard some very promising things about them, and I'd love to give them a shot!

just clicked on the name and this was the first that came up .

Reactions: Bandito

just clicked on the name and this was the first that came up .
Saw those myself and they're the Training grade. Got mine from Amazon. Never seen the Streamlined but surfed myself and came up with this. Only seller I found so far was in the UK and won't ship here.
They look a bit more like a Baracuda style pellet than a Dome at least on the tin.

QYS Streamlined.jpg

Saw those myself and they're the Training grade. Got mine from Amazon. Never seen the Streamlined but surfed myself and came up with this. Only seller I found so far was in the UK and won't ship here.
They look a bit more like a Baracuda style pellet than a Dome at least on the tin.

View attachment 460986
From what I have seen they are very similar to the barracudas.what interests me about them is the testing I've seen on them, they have the same accuracy out to 35 yards, then the domed pellets start to open up. At 50yds the streamlined pellets are still holding their group. Would definitely like to give the. A try in a few of my magnums.

Reactions: Bandito
After reading all the descriptions on the Nordicmarksman’s website, it looks like the Olympic flats are the most accurate followed by the pointed heads, then trainers, then streamlines, and last place goes to the domes. Thats the factory description, who knows what my springers or pcp’s will prefer. It would be very nice to get them here instead of paying shipping from Canada!

Sorry, I do not recall what I paid for shipping, but it wasn't too bad. Just order enough to distribute the cost.
I buy other stuff from them for my olympic guns and never felt ripped off by the shipping as long as I had an order large enough.
The streamlines work very well for me BUT my outdoor range is usually only 30m. I haven't stretched them out further as yet.