Anywhere in CT I can sell Air Guns & Accessories?

Joined this forum and another a few months ago. I have really bad anxiety and stupidly jumped into something I thought was going to be a new hobby. Not thinking about where I would use these items now months later they sit untouched. Now I'm trying to unload them. I'm not trying to circumvent the rules as I have read them. They never stated I couldn't ask other members from my state via PM if they would be interested or know of anyone who may be interested but these messages have went unanswered.

Just need a little advice is all.

Thank You.

Edit: This isn't some kind of post to have people contact me regarding sales. I am NOT looking to break any rules here or ship anything. Just some advice please.

says you still have 7 more messages to make to be eligible to PM or enter the classifieds . there are a few people in CT that shoot , what is stopping you ?
They have to be contributing posts to the community. I respect that as I am a member of forums just like this. I don't have much to contribute as I've lost interest in this sadly.

What's the cause of your disinterest? Just doesn't do it for you? Nowhere to shoot? I'm just curious. What equipment did you start off with?
I started off with the avenger combo from PA and a Rovair compressor. I really wanted a Texan .457 so I bought the Iraq combo from Airgun Depot and a tank and regulator from Job Brancato. I wanted to get into a new hobby to help with my anxiety but I have no where to use these items and people who were going to help me with places to shoot it completely flaked. I don't drive which makes it harder so I've lost all interest.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Airgunning is such a Zen & calming activity. I get what you're saying about limited access to shooting sites & mobility. Wish you good luck in your endeavor.

Lol I know what you meant Gerry but that Talon .457 doesn't scream ZEN at me. Ha ha.

OP needed a 12fpe gun he could shoot down a hallway or in a backyard with a safe backstop. There's the Zen.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxtrouble
Yek" no wheels? maybe find some women with wheels then buy her some hair spray and some goodys at the dollar store.Then tell her you have a new hobby and she needs to drive you to the boneys to show her?Just take a little air gun frist<O but buy here some candy to soften her up before ya show her?Dont forget the blanket to guy".For starters watch this beer can disappear"shell really like that"Well i hope this helps.Willy

This is a perfect backyard pistol for someone starting out in the sport. Tons of fun and very accurate with a surprisingly nice trigger. For $50 it is hard to beat. Tears soup cans up for days at 20 yards.

The National Shooting Sports Foundation is headquartered in Shelton CT. I see several clubs and ranges close by in Google maps.
Best advise i can say right now is to get rid of your new found anxiety then get on with your life

I was supposed to go to the Ansonia Rod & Gun Club but the person who was supposed to invite me and get me a membership at the start of the new year flaked on me.

I wish it was that simple dude. I've been dealing with this since childhood. It's gotten worse as an adult.