• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AoA Windicator & Mike Niksch Wind Rose

The AoA Windicator performs very, very well.

I am currently using the Windicator to customize Mr. Niksch's Wind Rose used for pellet drift at 25 meters, which is the distance I shoot with my < 12FPE Piatt-Thomas BR!

Mike's Rose indicates the POI for a given wind direction on a 5 ring bull. I am using a smaller custom 6 ring bull. As such I will change Mike's bull to six rings, update the POI and add POA based on actual results using the Windicator.

View attachment M.Nisch Windrose +.docx

Reactions: dgeesaman
The AoA Windicator performs very, very well.

I am currently using the Windicator to customize Mr. Niksch's Wind Rose used for pellet drift at 25 meters, which is the distance I shoot with my < 12FPE Piatt-Thomas BR!

Mike's Rose indicates the POI for a given wind direction on a 5 ring bull. I am using a smaller custom 6 ring bull. As such I will change Mike's bull to six rings, update the POI and add POA based on actual results using the Windicator.

View attachment 473525
Thanks for that link, I’ve seen Mike‘s wind rose before, and now I’ve saved it for selfish reasons.