Are all the Hatsan Blitz problems fixable?

I have seen so many videos and comments on Hatsan Blitz about air leaking, jamming etc...
My question is if the Hatsan can be fixed most of the times without needed to be turned back.

I mean lets say it leaks or it doesnt fill up... You check the release screw, you dry fire it you change the o-rings if needed and the leaking should be fixed right?
Or for example it jams or the full auto doesnt work... You do the mods for the mags (I have seen 2 different mods) you clean and relube the cocking system you clean the barrel from the lead dust you check the spring inside the barrel you lube it if needed you make sure that the full auto switch is alright and the problems should be solved or what? What else could be the problem that is unfixable?

There are so many reviews of Blitz owners that returned the Blitz because it was "broken" the thing is was it actually broken - unfixable or they just didnt know how to fix it? I mean how many of those "broken" blitzs would be fixed just by cleaning the barrel from the dust or just changing some o-rings?

Last edited:
Reactions: FLPigSticker
Sounds like ya got all your bases covered? ya no whats weird is i have a little Gamo Urben cheapest pcp you can buy and ugliest" but that dan thing never give's me any trouble always holds air and just as accurate as a HW100.I dont no man it just a luck of the draw" i wanted to dump it a few times? but its not worth much? so she stays"

Yes it is fixable. I have the .25 cal Blitz. I knew that I wanted to learn this thing inside out because you cant depend on Hatsan every time something goes wrong with your gun. I mean the did fix it both times but they cant do that forever. The first time I sent my blitz in for repair was caused by me i believe..The second time was due to a broken valve pin. And guess what about 700 round later it broke again. I never heard of anyone complaining about their vavle pin breaking. They sent me a new one for free and I replaced the valve pin myself. It wasnt to hard. So far I have stripped this gun from barrel to valve pin. Its gratifying being able to fix this thing yourself. I was even thinking of starting a blitz gun smithing service :).

I believe that some people are just not tinkerers and they give up quickly when an issue arises. Some have zero patience to fix. Many times it is something that can be fixed if just looked at harder and asked some questions. I sent mine in for repair just to take advantage of it but I know that I would dig into its guts at some point. I do believe that Hatsan pour hot diarrhea all over this sweet invention by not supplying more maintenance information.

Last edited:
I have a question for you guys… I have a .30 cal blitz. It fills and shoots great but has a very very slow leak. (No hissing) When I fill the tank to 250 bar it will take about 1 month to drop to 100bar. How can I find the leak?
One month to leak down? You could just live with that. One way that makes it easy to spot the leak - if you plan on taking it apart anyway, immerse it in a bathtub full of water and look for bubbles.

Reactions: Deleted 45061
I have a question for you guys… I have a .30 cal blitz. It fills and shoots great but has a very very slow leak. (No hissing) When I fill the tank to 250 bar it will take about 1 month to drop to 100bar. How can I find the leak?
I believe there is a seal on the bleed screw...try putting some soapy water on that screw to see if you can detect any slow leaking. Then change it anyway. There Is one more area that has a seal that I can think off. I don't know what its called but its a very tiny part located between the bottle and the valve. I would put my money on the bleed screw though...located next to the pressure gauge.

I have seen so many videos and comments on Hatsan Blitz about air leaking, jamming etc...
My question is if the Hatsan can be fixed most of the times without needed to be turned back.

I mean lets say it leaks or it doesnt fill up... You check the release screw, you dry fire it you change the o-rings if needed and the leaking should be fixed right?
Or for example it jams or the full auto doesnt work... You do the mods for the mags (I have seen 2 different mods) you clean and relube the cocking system you clean the barrel from the lead dust you check the spring inside the barrel you lube it if needed you make sure that the full auto switch is alright and the problems should be solved or what? What else could be the problem that is unfixable?

There are so many reviews of Blitz owners that returned the Blitz because it was "broken" the thing is was it actually broken - unfixable or they just didnt know how to fix it? I mean how many of those "broken" blitzs would be fixed just by cleaning the barrel from the dust or just changing some o-rings?

anything is fixable lol .. ive been round and round with both the blitz and sortie so know the system sorta kinda ... you about need to be a gunsmith to fix it .. parts are hit or miss .. the big problem areas are the adjustments in the hammer, it eating springs AND, if the trigger group develops wear issues it just about needs to be replaced as a unit .. its a delicately balanced assembly .. the blitz is one badas air'weapon' though and not much compares .. keep it running and only use it for special occasions and itl last .. beat on it and it wont, youll be pulling hair working on it and 'trying' to get parts from hatsan ..

anything is fixable lol .. ive been round and round with both the blitz and sortie so know the system sorta kinda ... you about need to be a gunsmith to fix it .. parts are hit or miss .. the big problem areas are the adjustments in the hammer, it eating springs AND, if the trigger group develops wear issues it just about needs to be replaced as a unit .. its a delicately balanced assembly .. the blitz is one badas air'weapon' though and not much compares .. keep it running and only use it for special occasions and itl last .. beat on it and it wont, youll be pulling hair working on it and 'trying' to get parts from hatsan ..
Eating springs?, I think hatsan will be send out spare replacement parts if you ask them is it really a hit or miss. My blitz valve pin failed I believe I told hatsan the issue they told me it was that, I need to see if I can get a spare one to do it my self if it wont take too much taking apart.

Yes it is fixable. I have the .25 cal Blitz. I knew that I wanted to learn this thing inside out because you cant depend on Hatsan every time something goes wrong with your gun. I mean the did fix it both times but they cant do that forever. The first time I sent my blitz in for repair was caused by me i believe..The second time was due to a broken valve pin. And guess what about 700 round later it broke again. I never heard of anyone complaining about their vavle pin breaking. They sent me a new one for free and I replaced the valve pin myself. It wasnt to hard. So far I have stripped this gun from barrel to valve pin. Its gratifying being able to fix this thing yourself. I was even thinking of starting a blitz gun smithing service :).

I believe that some people are just not tinkerers and they give up quickly when an issue arises. Some have zero patience to fix. Many times it is something that can be fixed if just looked at harder and asked some questions. I sent mine in for repair just to take advantage of it but I know that I would dig into its guts at some point. I do believe that Hatsan pour hot diarrhea all over this sweet invention by not supplying more maintenance informat
Who exactly did you contact to get a new valve pin. My .30 has been out of commission for over a month and half due to a broken valve pin or valve itself. I broke the whole gun down and the little tapered valve pin fell out when I pulled the hammer mechanism out so I dropped it back down into the valve and as long as I didn’t turn the gun upside down I get 1 shot and then have to turn the gun upside down and shake till the pin stops rattling to then cock again to get one more shot to just do it all over again. If you could help me out with a little information it’d be very much appreciated because I can’t get any type of customer service through hatsan. It was still under warranty but I got tired of waiting for them to not contact me back.

I have been able to fix all the issues I had valve pin is most common one beside that I had my bolt I had to sand down a bit the metal burr was sticking out on bolt probe due to it being hit repeatedly and beside that I had the rod break close to where it connects to the gears and I sent it to hatsan the replaced the rod, I been able to run it no issues standard mags an high cap ones if you turn up the power the fire rate goes up I have a blitz that came from factory with power set on max 7 turns out on hammer spring an fire rats is so fast it cant keep up with standard magazines high cap ones it does fine unless I change to thicker grease to slow down the fire rate or run lower power which also turns down the fire rate.

I believe that some people are just not tinkerers and they give up quickly when an issue arises. Some have zero patience to fix. Many times it is something that can be fixed if just looked at harder and asked some questions. I sent mine in for repair just to take advantage of it but I know that I would dig into its guts at some point. I do believe that Hatsan pour hot diarrhea all over this sweet invention by not supplying more maintenance information.
Hello. Can you post a list of spare parts you would keep on hand for the Blitz, please. I am interested purchasing a 30Blitz and do t want to be down if there's something I can fix with parts on hand. TY

i honestly wouldnt bother .. the mechanisms and the entire gun is gonna have a set lifespan .. once it hits that you wont get it going again with a few parts ... that said it can eat main springs if the adjustment gets loose, usually you can bend them back though, theyre pretty ductile ... keep the usage on it reserved though and it will last a good long time .. 'play' with it regularly all day long itl be dead sooner rather than later ..

i honestly wouldnt bother .. the mechanisms and the entire gun is gonna have a set lifespan .. once it hits that you wont get it going again with a few parts ... that said it can eat main springs if the adjustment gets loose, usually you can bend them back though, theyre pretty ductile ... keep the usage on it reserved though and it will last a good long time .. 'play' with it regularly all day long itl be dead sooner rather than later ..
Sounds like you had a bunch of problems with one have you owned one before.?

Reactions: BABz58

I am fairly new to the pcp party lol. But I have blitz .30 and clean the barrel often enough and when I do the very end of the barrel feels like it's tighter than the rest of the barrel like just at the tip when pulling the dry patch out it basically feels like it's tight and one time even left the patch after I pulled the line out

I'm using the like weedwacker type plastic pull thru with the .30 cal beed idk if that's normal or not and I also captured a pellet and I can clearly see rifling on the head and skirt. Help please?

Reactions: BABz58