Are any Airgunners in Santa Barbara California area?

Dang! I grew up in Paradise valley, up in the mountains behind S.B. We only missed each other by a few decades! There used to be a shooting range up around West Camino Cielo at the top of San Marcos Pass. Might be worth a lurk if its still there. Times have changed, but I used to just walk around the woods up there with a pellet gun as a kid. Good luck on your search!
Edited to add: I had to look it up: The Winchester Canyon Gun Club. That's where I shot my first firearm, and might possibly be a good spot to meet others who could be of assistance. Sadly, I am on the East coast these days, or I would certainly have better suggestions.

Last edited:
Dang! I grew up in Paradise valley, up in the mountains behind S.B. We only missed each other by a few decades! There used to be a shooting range up around West Camino Cielo at the top of San Marcos Pass. Might be worth a lurk if its still there. Times have changed, but I used to just walk around the woods up there with a pellet gun as a kid. Good luck on your search!
Edited to add: I had to look it up: The Winchester Canyon Gun Club. That's where I shot my first firearm, and might possibly be a good spot to meet others who could be of assistance. Sadly, I am on the East coast these days, or I would certainly have better suggestions.
I think you're referring to the glass factory. I belive its closed and has been since the pandemic. There are a lot of crazy and influential people in SB that don't like that we have an open range and a range period.

I think you're referring to the glass factory. I belive its closed and has been since the pandemic. There are a lot of crazy and influential people in SB that don't like that we have an open range and a range period.
Glass factory got shut down after a person killed themselves there by accident, one idiot ruins it for everyone.