• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Are sellers getting scammed?

PayPal Friends and Family offers no purchase protection
In fact, no protection whatsoever
You are simply giving someone your money as you would with Venmo and ZELLE
Buy from guys with good feedback and also check with others. FF only.protects the seller, but have you been sent back a box of rocks instead of a paypal return for $600. I have and paypal said , kick those rocks buddy.

I always look at the feedback score and if they’ve been a member for a long time. If a guy has been on here a number of years and has many post, then it’s a good chance he’s legit. I, fortunately, have had nothing but good experiences buying here and I’ve bought several guns over the years. Just follow your gut.

Reactions: Eli_809 and rc4fun
If you are buying from an unknown seller, then pay with PayPal goods and services and use your credit card as a source of payment. If PayPal does not protect you, then file CC dispute and chargeback, easy. But yes, I agree, it's best to deal with people you know and trust to save you headache. Check their feedback, check activity on the forum, ask for references, and better off have a (video) call with them to discuss the deal. I never met a scammer who would agree to talk to me on the phone, they always come up with all sorts of excuses :ROFLMAO:. The last scammer would try to "call me", then drop the call immediately, and would claim that I didn't pick up. Also, ask for a recent gun photo with a newspaper or handwritten note with today's date and the name of the seller. Just my 2c.