Are these look a like Yong Heng the same compressor, just marketed different with lower price?

I think so But maybe assembled in a different plant. Maybe there quality control maybe not the same as good or maybe better. There
prices are all over the place. We may never know. I would think if someone bought one & tore it down, & checked it over making sure
all the bolt had lock tite on them & checked over, you could save money. You know they do not produce their own parts. They get
them from the same plants. I might bite the bullet & do that.👍

🪰Fly

Which compressors do you refer to? I saw similarly looking to Yong Heng compressor too, but I really did not think of buying any of them. Firstly, Yong Heng was around for a long time, has a good rep, and parts are available. Secondly, the price difference is not that big, not really worth the risk IMO. And thirdly, Chinese copying from other Chinese product is too much for me :LOL:.

Reactions: JimD
Yes & no. The design & parts are essentially the same but the build quality & quality control can be lacking with the copies. Yong Heng company (the TRUE one) will be around for a while I believe. The companies that sell the copies seem to be here one month but gone a few months down the road, or so it seems to me. My "new" one (6ish months old) is more robust in build & performance than my 1st which lasted 3.5 years so I'll stick with original Yongyiheng (registered co. name) stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: uladz
Yes & no. The design & parts are essentially the same but the build quality & quality control can be lacking with the copies. Yong Heng company (the TRUE one) will be around for a while I believe. The companies that sell the copies seem to be here one month but gone a few months down the road, or so it seems to me. My "new" one (6ish months old) is more robust in build & performance than my 1st which lasted 3.5 years so I'll stick with original Yongiheng (registered co. name) stuff.
Exactly my thoughts, thank you @Gerry52 :).

Nantong Yong Yi Heng Pneumatic Co., LTD, of Jiangsu, China started in 2015 as the manufacturer of authentic Yong Heng compressors. Chinese copyright laws are lax, but they seem to draw the line at falsely identifying a clone's manufacturer. A metal ID plate on the compressor, as shown in photo, is good proof of authenticity. "Made in China," blank or another manufacturer listed in place of "YongyIHeng Pneumatic Company," suggests a cloned product. The success of the original Yong Heng compressor generated a mountain of Chinese clones, so buyer needs to be wary. WM
IMG_20220306_111739.jpg

Reactions: Gerry52
Well that is why I ask? I wanted to hear from someone that knows the history of this industry. I have a Tuxing
now. I have another compressor that still works, that I keep as a back up & a yong Heng clone I bought when
first got into this hobby. The only problem with the clone it had different upper high pressure rod & ring seals. But with that said
both have the same lower case, crank, rod & piston. Tuxing has never made a clone of Yong Heng, but do use
the same lower case as all of them do. I like my Tuxing, but never owned a Yong Heng other than this clone. I
do not need another compressor at the moment. But in the future I would like to try a Yong Heng. That’s why
I gave the thought of getting a clone, if it indeed had the same upper high pressure pistol rod & seals. You are
most likely right, just pay the difference & not take a chance.

🪰Fly

Well that is why I ask? I wanted to hear from someone that knows the history of this industry. I have a Tuxing
now. I have another compressor that still works, that I keep as a back up & a yong Heng clone I bought when
first got into this hobby. The only problem with the clone it had different upper high pressure rod & ring seals. But with that said
both have the same lower case, crank, rod & piston. Tuxing has never made a clone of Yong Heng, but do use
the same lower case as all of them do. I like my Tuxing, but never owned a Yong Heng other than this clone. I
do not need another compressor at the moment. But in the future I would like to try a Yong Heng. That’s why
I gave the thought of getting a clone, if it indeed had the same upper high pressure pistol rod & seals. You are
most likely right, just pay the difference & not take a chance.

🪰Fly
Three years with my Yong Heng, others have more, clones, not so much. As noted, authentic YH replacement parts don't always fit, good luck tracking down the clone maker for his replacement parts. Trick is finding an authentic since cloners use every trick in the book to deceive, including real YH pictures in advertising including pic showing, "YongyIheng Pneumatic Co." on metal ID plate. (Member purchased and found another manufacturer listed.) If replacing, I'd search specification section of each ad for "Yong Heng" listed as manufacturer, then follow-up with seller to verify including my recourse if not so. WM

I bought my Yong Heng from Amazon based upon their generous return policy. If it had arrived without a Yong Heng nameplate it was going back. I think it was a little more expensive than one from Aliexpress but not a lot. I've had good luck with Aliexpress on little stuff, however.
How is it holding up so far? And do they come with everything necessary to fill your guns/tanks?