Are Zbroia Rifles Still Being Made?

H&N Baracuda Match 21.14gr - great numbers, but not so great grouping at 50 yards (1 to 1-1/4" for 10 shots).
1725205784502.png

JSB 18gr - great at 50 yards (below; unsure about the 1st shot - not a common occurrence), as are 15.9gr.
1725206371994.png
1725206654287.png

Reactions: Ezana4CE
my Kozak 330 mm barrel is rock solid, I can pick it up by the barrel, no poi shift , I have not notice any first shot slow problems
but my gun is tuned down for 25 to 35 yds kill zone about 20ft/lb about 750 fps and a free floating spring
my Kozak likes Fx 15 gr 5,52 head size ,,, head size matters
Sapsan likes Fx 18 gr 5,52 head size,,
the sapsan is more temperamental about how hard ya lean on the gun with your cheek when shooting, it can do a side to side shift, I have worked on tightening up the connection from the front trigger module to the rear magazine module

Reactions: Ezana4CE
my Kozak 330 mm barrel is rock solid, I can pick it up by the barrel, no poi shift , I have not notice any first shot slow problems
but my gun is tuned down for 25 to 35 yds kill zone about 20ft/lb about 750 fps and a free floating spring
my Kozak likes Fx 15 gr 5,52 head size ,,, head size matters
Sapsan likes Fx 18 gr 5,52 head size,,
the sapsan is more temperamental about how hard ya lean on the gun with your cheek when shooting, it can do a side to side shift, I have worked on tightening up the connection from the front trigger module to the rear magazine module
@jarmstrong Have you experienced failures? How has support been for your Zbroias since you purchased them? Any issues getting parts?

in the beginning I got parts direct from Zbroia,, then Joe got in the game,, I had a real bad experience with HIM and have not and will NOT deal with him again on anything,
my older (at least 5 yrs) original Kozak had mag advance issues that we, Zbroia and I as the technician/mechanic fixed, now it is just o-rings that need replaced, normal use so to speak,,, the sapsan is another topic, that is what I got from joe is the first sapsans on the market,,, they had multiple issues, most fixed by the sapsan 'S' model that I now have and bought used here in the classifieds
have not contacted Zbroia since 2019/2020
the parts I did get from Zbroia for warrenty repairs were shipped to me free of any cost back then
my Kozie is leaking again, I will have to unscrew the airtube, no tools needed and put it under water to see the tiny bubbles, I expect it to be the weep hole which is the outer o-ring on the reg, or a poppet leak which I will just re-sand to smooth, could use a new poppet for the older girl, she is my daily shooter :)

@TN_Yankee No issues leaning the rifle against a tree and experiencing POI shifts after picking it back up or anything like that? Is the reg pretty reliable?
I've probably only put a couple tins worth through it, but haven't had any issues at all. I also haven't had any problems with a shifting POI. Bear in mind I intentionally don't lean rifle barrels against things - I prefer to lay them down when possible - but I have whacked the barrel into things a few times.

I don't know if it's technically considered to be a tensioned barrel or not, but the shroud does screw on to the muzzle, thus pushing against the forward air tube/Picatinny rail support, as opposed to slipping over the barrel and screwing on at the rail support.

Reactions: RAMJET66
Since we now have guys discussing ownership, I’ll say my piece. When I received my Hortitsia, it was a little slower than I like. My brain is calibrated for a certain speed range with pellet guns for hunting. I took it apart and bumped up the reg then dialed in the hammer spring. I immediately liked that it didn’t use the conventional slug hammer sliding down a tube. It didn’t disappoint, nice snappy shot. Mine is a little pellet picky. It doesn’t shoot horrible with a good pellet but it shoots fantastic with the right pellet. Barrel tension with the shroud is very important. Had mine for several years and still no reg creep. I wanted one with the straight pull cocking. For this style gun, I like it more than a cocking lever that swings out and has linkage.