Arken App and Android problem

My phone says the device is connected but the app just stays on the connect device screen.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, swapped to a new phone(vs 13), still the same.
Arken responded to my first email questions the other night at almost like it was live emails after 2:30 AM eastern. My email the next day after trying their suggestions has not yet been responded to after almost 48hrs.
Screenshot_20240608-153158.pngso frustrated.
Does anyone have any advice?
I'm also not impressed at night. I need to try again tonight just to make sure the flip cap isn't blocking the IR.
The daytime images is fairly fuzzy as well. I have a red shot sunshade with the iris flip cap I may try to see if image clears up.
I'm thinking I have a bad unit.

• Sad
Reactions: ToddGeddes63
I get the same screen you do… . After turning on the Zulus, a long press on the “brightness” button turns on wifi, the Zulus appears as part of “your network” simply select the device as shown on your network access screen. And you will have access to the files on the device itself… I use my Zulus for at least 13 kills yesterday. Give it a chance…

IMG_1559.jpeg

you have to adjust the focus on it for the picture to be clear
IMG_9838.jpeg

I get the same screen you do… . After turning on the Zulus, a long press on the “brightness” button turns on wifi, the Zulus appears as part of “your network” simply select the device as shown on your network access screen. And you will have access to the files on the device itself… I use my Zulus for at least 13 kills yesterday. Give it a chance…

View attachment 471166
sounds like he’s not turning ir light on and not focusing

Yep, yep, and yep.
Tried all that.
IR is on.
Focused everything with and without my eyeglasses.
L Leon, the image you show is all I get. The images of the Zulus never appears.
Phone says it's active and strong signal but can't provide Internet.
The IR doesn't seem to work past about 30 yds.
What I'm seeing is worse than any of the videos I've watched and I think I've watched every Zulus video on the net😁.
Arken did email back earlier. I responded and waiting.
Thanks

I
Yep, yep, and yep.
Tried all that.
IR is on.
Focused everything with and without my eyeglasses.
L Leon, the image you show is all I get. The images of the Zulus never appears.
Phone says it's active and strong signal but can't provide Internet.
The IR doesn't seem to work past about 30 yds.
What I'm seeing is worse than any of the videos I've watched and I think I've watched every Zulus video on the net😁.
Arken did email back earlier. I responded and waiting.
Thanks
It was nice talking to you the other night sorry I couldn’t help you with your problem. Keep us updated. I’d like to know where Arken was with this.

I

It was nice talking to you the other night sorry I couldn’t help you with your problem. Keep us updated. I’d like to know where Arken was with this.
I’m sure you have tried this, but make sure the operating system on your phone is the latest update. Also, I don’t know if this applies to android devices or not but I do know if you pair a Bluetooth device with an Apple iPhone and then attempt to connect it to a different iPhone the first iPhone hangs onto the device. You have to go to the first iPhone, and cause it to forget the device, and then the device can be connected to by another iPhone. Apparently the device “remembers” the first iPhone. Hope this helps.

I’m sure you have tried this, but make sure the operating system on your phone is the latest update. Also, I don’t know if this applies to android devices or not but I do know if you pair a Bluetooth device with an Apple iPhone and then attempt to connect it to a different iPhone the first iPhone hangs onto the device. You have to go to the first iPhone, and cause it to forget the device, and then the device can be connected to by another iPhone. Apparently the device “remembers” the first iPhone. Hope this helps.
I forgot to mention that the other phone or device that has been connected to your Arken Might just have been for test. Just a thought.

My phone says the device is connected but the app just stays on the connect device screen.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, swapped to a new phone(vs 13), still the same.
Arken responded to my first email questions the other night at almost like it was live emails after 2:30 AM eastern. My email the next day after trying their suggestions has not yet been responded to after almost 48hrs.
View attachment 471043so frustrated.
Does anyone have any advice?
I'm also not impressed at night. I need to try again tonight just to make sure the flip cap isn't blocking the IR.
The daytime images is fairly fuzzy as well. I have a red shot sunshade with the iris flip cap I may try to see if image clears up.
I'm thinking I have a bad unit.
Did you get your scope Problem solved?