Arken EPL-4 6-24X50

I ordered an Arken scope for my Texan .457 CF. I am wondering if I should order the (Rigid Precision Mount- 20 MOA) for it. I have shimmed the scopes I have had on it but the Arken is supposed to have more elevation then normal so IDK. What does everyone think???
Use Airforce brand BKL adapters to pictanny..There the best...I have had most others move under recoil with my .510 Texan..Buy adjustabe moa scope rings. Eagle Vision and FX are nice and pricey..Monstram tactical has some on ebay amazon for like $16.00 ..It usually takes me 50 to 80 moa to optically zero my Airforce pcps.. I use Eagle Vision Adjustable PArd 108 moa base and i use coldshot mil adjustable base on my AIrforce rigs.. On my Umarex Airsaber i use cheap ebay adjustable moa scope rings with my UTG 130 BDX crossbow scope. Here to help....

Reactions: Poke-E
Despite the fact that the Arken has more elevation capability, all scopes work best optically when set up to shoot in the center of their windage/elevation range. Almost all of my airguns need either shimming or adjustable mounts so I recommend the 20MOA mount for your rifle. As you may know, many airgun manufacturers are machining 20 MOA into their receivers for that purpose.

IMG_20240908_092731.jpg
IMG_20240908_092904.jpg
IMG_20240908_093006.jpg

That makes perfect sense!! Thanks for the input!! Like your setups as well!! How far do you shoot with the one with adjustable rail? You should get allll the elevation you need out of that thing!
There is 166 mil of adjustment..Enough for 1000 yards..My accuracy only 3 moa average most shooting 125 yards and under. I dial 3.5 mils day or night for 125 yards..Hopefully shoot more long range in the future :)

Wellll... That definitely sounds like plenty!! That's not to bad at 120! When do you plan on taking it out farther?
I'm kind of disabled so Long range shooting in my area has been a challange. That being said i finally got my tractor fixed and restored...So its ready to go to our other family property to brush hog.. Should be able to setup 230 -275 yard range there..I move slow but am moving in the right direction..I need to be able to drive on my ranges to the targets..I have about 200 lbs of .510 slugs ready to go:D

I'm kind of disabled so Long range shooting in my area has been a challange. That being said i finally got my tractor fixed and restored...So its ready to go to our other family property to brush hog.. Should be able to setup 230 -275 yard range there..I move slow but am moving in the right direction..I need to be able to drive on my ranges to the targets..I have about 200 lbs of .510 slugs ready to go:D
Well I hope you get everything going soon!! 275yds is definitely a good home rang for sure!! Mannnnnnn, 200lbs. I would definitely say you are ready!!!!🤣