Arken recent sale 25% off im breaking the bank a bit

If anyone knows better hunting scopes for in this price range let me know but I mean 300 dollars a scope, Still in between 4x16 or 6x24, 3 scopes that are 6x24 would run only 90 dollars more than the 4x16 but my 6x24 starts getting a bit more chromatic aberration an fog and image darkens a bit but still I was shooting on 24 x the other day was spotting hits out at 115 very clear its got japanese eld glass. Anyone with epl4 6x24 would like to know what everyone experience with this scope It gets a noticable bit of abortion my epl4 at 24 power on white objects its always visable on 24 power with the ep5 not as much also eyebox gets small at 24 on the epl4 so another reason I consider the 4x16 a better option. Let me know yall thoughs if yall got these scopes.

32r.PNG

Been looking thru the epl4 6x24x50 noticed past
I have an EPL4 in 4-16x and its great. The only 6-24x Arken I would consider is the EP5 to try to maintain the image quality that the lower zoom scopes have. I like the reticle and turrets better on my SH4 but they are super heavy. Another option to look at for a pcp would be the Element Helix 4-16x.
I just looked at the helix an was taken a back at the pricetag of the 4x16 it was $506 to the door with tax thats 200 more almost double the epl4 so no way. https://www.pyramydair.com/product/...6x44-ffp-apr-2d-moa-reticle-30mm-tube?a=10702 I also am selling my ep5 bought it my first quality scope but its not for hunting an I dont do precision 22 not do I do that type of shooting Its a stationary scope you move around an turrets get clicked around an poi changes its meant for quick dials Just not for hunting the weight and bulk got annoying after carrying it a few times I was like what am I doing this is so uncomfortable Im selling this thing, it was like digging sometimes in my back on my sling an whatnot its just not for hunting focus is 25 yards as well lotta times squirils were not at 25 lotta close range shots. Ep5 Its more clear than the epl4 by a tad bit has less chromatic aberration. Also larger eyebox. I just recorded videos comparing different targets with epl4 on 16 power an 24 power on my 6x24x50 epl4 I will post some videos I dont know I think its worth the extra 30 dollars a scope if you are steady you can get a tad bit more detail picked up with the 24 power I noticed might come in usefall at those distances I see epl4 6x24 24.71, the 4x16 has 24.11 so .7 oz difference I mean for 30 dollars more you get x24 depends on the individual is it worth the extra $30 yall decide when I post the videos I think I like the zoom its decent when the sun is shining on the target its not too bad if you get your eye in the right spot an good light outside an play with the objective gets pretty crisp.

If you think $500 for a solid scope is too much you are in the wrong hobby.
Well you could always get a 150 dollar hawke its not a hobby thing its just glass, Just the helix got no elimination an thats feature I might use its also bit pricey I really wanna compare it to the epl4 don't got one but arken is 300-330 for the unit im just trying to get all my rifles some good cloths an thats the scope I cant do that with it would cost way more to get multiple rifles fitted out with helix, I got a blitz im buying aea varmint, aea carbine, avenger .25 / a .22 avenger every single one has to get a scope an I dont want some cheap 100 dollar scope cuz I spent my money on helix I gotta be wise with my funds helix wont be that much better and loss of illumination if I get 3 helix thats 1500 3 arkens is 1000 so a good deal of savings. I really wanna tac out all my guns with a decent scope an Il have like 4 to 5 guns so yea I might buy 4, 6x24 scopes slap one on all my guns theres a sale an Ive been waiting from arken for one for a bit an I like this deal an if anyone can suggest other scopes that have similar parameters in the budget im open for those suggestions Im only out for the best for the buck/quality an in my instanse I have a few guns I need to tac out for huntin/plinkin all around use an these scopes suit the task well an not to pricey.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Three scopes under a grand....that track...not too bad....if one breaks you gotta spare ... All scopes break... just when and how often is the question. I've wore the internals otta night force they were 1k a piece 20 years ago
Arken got lifetime warrenty no questions asked so should be all good.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Footage does not look as clear as in real world as with all scope cam, also a bit more aboration is picked up by the camera. Yall decide I mean is it worth the zoom what you think $30 dollars yall be the judge.

90 yards x24 power
90 yards x16 power
215 yards x24 power
215 yards x16 power
135 yards x24 power
135 yards x16 power
254 yards x24 power
254 yards x16 power

Recorded off phone I dont know I think its worth the extra 30 dollars for the 24 power if there is decent light an you get steady its very usable an picks up a little more detail than 16.

Three scopes under a grand....that track...not too bad....if one breaks you gotta spare ... All scopes break... just when and how often is the question. I've wore the internals otta night force they were 1k a piece 20 years ago
Im just trying to buy 3 or 4 cuz Im in the hobby now for good I got a compressor good clean dry air an lotta fun airguns im in the market for an in the procces of buying an they will need some good quality scopes if I wanna have the best user experience on em. Semi auto full auto also tuning is fun so avengers are nice for that .22 lazer with crossman hollows 2.5 inch group at 114 yards I tuned em in an cleaned em an lubed em I was amazed at how consistent they where at the price it was unreal.

If anyone knows better hunting scopes for in this price range let me know but I mean 300 dollars a scope, Still in between 4x16 or 6x24, 3 scopes that are 6x24 would run only 90 dollars more than the 4x16 but my 6x24 starts getting a bit more chromatic aberration an fog and image darkens a bit but still I was shooting on 24 x the other day was spotting hits out at 115 very clear its got japanese eld glass. Anyone with epl4 6x24 would like to know what everyone experience with this scope It gets a noticable bit of abortion my epl4 at 24 power on white objects its always visable on 24 power with the ep5 not as much also eyebox gets small at 24 on the epl4 so another reason I consider the 4x16 a better option. Let me know yall thoughs if yall got these scopes.
Uhhhhh, did you do the Navy Seal Foundation thing? I REALLY like the Arken scopes, or I should say my eyes love them But buying three?? Their levels and rings are very nice, the extra swag is nice too.

Uhhhhh, did you do the Navy Seal Foundation thing? I REALLY like the Arken scopes, or I should say my eyes love them But buying three?? Their levels and rings are very nice, the extra swag is nice too.
What other scopes that punch that good in glass an tracking and lightweight Im just trying to get the best trade quality/bang for the buck an get all these rifles fitted out with some decent glass that I wont regret buying got 5 guns that need optics I dont wanna downgrade after lookin thru arken. Just cant figur out 4x16 or 6x24 some guns like blitz and aea I would think 16 would be fine and suit it maybe a tad bit better even than the 24 but avengers can go long range with lower power an I like x24 little greater chance to see where I hit if Im steady Also can spot hits hit in the field on uneven surfaces on dirt or targets like trees or what not the leaves will move where the pellet hits if wind is calm youl spot it.

What other scopes that punch that good in glass an tracking and lightweight Im just trying to get the best trade quality/bang for the buck an get all these rifles fitted out with some decent glass that I wont regret buying got 5 guns that need optics I dont wanna downgrade after lookin thru arken. Just cant figur out 4x16 or 6x24 some guns like blitz and aea I would think 16 would be fine and suit it maybe a tad bit better even than the 24 but avengers can go long range with lower power an I like x24 little greater chance to see where I hit if Im steady Also can spot hits hit in the field on uneven surfaces on dirt or targets like trees or what not the leaves will move where the pellet hits if wind is calm youl spot it.
I've got two Arkens a SH4 34mm tube on my Maverick .25 VP and a EPL 30mm on my FX Maverick Compact, I bought them separately with all of the goodies and used the Navy Seal Foundation donation, saved a bundle. I've got some Element Titians that these replaced. I much prefer the turrets to the Elements and the optics just work better for me. I can't explain it but I can do more precise shooting with the Arkens. Zero drift no matter what stupid thing I've done. Their rings are perfect. Which reminds me, I need to sell the Elements.

Ya boutta get some fx element fanboys mad 🤣 , I been tellin people about the arkens though I mean best scope in the world probably most bang for your buck in the entire world, decent glass you could shoot a mile with the arkens. I knew when the light weight version came out I had to get it. I saw it was like even lighter in wieght than the helix by a little over an ouncesays helix is26 oz arken is 24.7.

I have an Arken EPL-4 6x24 on my Dreamline.

I always use it at 24x for target shooting.

The glass is good and I really like the center dot reticle. The turrets are excellent and I like the way they did illumination - just center illuminated.

I’ve got 12 scopes ranging from $300 to $1,500. Nothing I’ve seen can beat an Arken EPL-4 for value at a $300 price point.

You just got me to look into the sale and grab another, lol.

-Ed

I just grabbed another myself . got the EP5 this time
Damn that one is heavy im selling mine its not bad its just for precision rifle not as well for hunting a big con was my yard was only 20 yards so I would never be able to focus down its far range scope if your not doing a lot of moving maybe pitched on a hill or off a truck. You do you though.

I have an Arken EPL-4 6x24 on my Dreamline.

I always use it at 24x for target shooting.

The glass is good and I really like the center dot reticle. The turrets are excellent and I like the way they did illumination - just center illuminated.

I’ve got 12 scopes ranging from $300 to $1,500. Nothing I’ve seen can beat an Arken EPL-4 for value at a $300 price point.

You just got me to look into the sale and grab another, lol.

-Ed
So which one ya get 16x or 24x im still deciding.