Arken recent sale 25% off im breaking the bank a bit

Looks like Arken is extending their 25% sale for 10 mare days. Gonna be hard for me to resist that new night vision unit.
View attachment 410764
I yielded to the force just now. What the heck, now'll I'll need another gun to put it on and....that's going to be a Jefferson State, just haven't decided on what caliber.

What did you order? The Zulu looks real fun. Im going to have to live vicariously through you this time, no extra money til we move.
Yeah got the Zulu, not a clue why but I did, hard to pass up 25% off, impulse buy. It'll give me a chance to compare against the PARD 035.

Getting out from behind enemy lines?

• Love
Reactions: MongooseV8
Yeah got the Zulu, not a clue why but I did, hard to pass up 25% off, impulse buy. It'll give me a chance to compare against the PARD 035.

Getting out from behind enemy lines?
Yeah the wife got attacked by a drugged out homeless lady while she was at work, and Im tired of my stuff getting stolen. And we live in a "nice" area, so decided to embrace the freezing cold of the northern states. Not totally sure where we will end up, but I can burn that bridge when we cross it.

Yeah the wife got attacked by a drugged out homeless lady while she was at work, and Im tired of my stuff getting stolen. And we live in a "nice" area, so decided to embrace the freezing cold of the northern states. Not totally sure where we will end up, but I can burn that bridge when we cross it.
Understandable, welcome to Hairgel's vision.

Reactions: MongooseV8