Arrows for the M50

BinLu/BinTacLLC told me on Friday, Nov 4th, 2022, they are arriving this next two weeks on boat.... I was asking when he was sending for demo YouTube vieos since he never had to send when it was first sent out for content demos. I only have used 180gr RBs and they are surprisingly accurate at 100+ yards. 190 yard gong contact 16" cicrcle more times than not, off a tree branch 'rest'. Round Ball, a Lee crappy 25.00 mould

Reactions: PCP Airfunner
BinLu/BinTacLLC told me on Friday, Nov 4th, 2022, they are arriving this next two weeks on boat.... I was asking when he was sending for demo YouTube vieos since he never had to send when it was first sent out for content demos. I only have used 180gr RBs and they are surprisingly accurate at 100+ yards. 190 yard gong contact 16" cicrcle more times than not, off a tree branch 'rest'. Round Ball, a Lee crappy 25.00 mould
Good to know! Thanks for the info!

Anyone know where to get arrows for the Bintac M50?
Anyone know where to get arrows for the Bintac M50?
Yes . The best option is to just buy heavy carbon Chinese arrows online and with EVA foam plugs on the end and at the front behind the broadhead you can save big money . You do not need a 800 grain arrow like they sell for these to take game but stay over 500 grains on your arrow for safety and if you can find long bolts instead go with those. plus you get to eliminate the stupid metal thing at the end of the factory arrows which help with penetration on hide. If you want the factory bolts you are wasting money that does not need to be spent.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore