Tuning Artemis P15 Woes

It doesn’t mount on, it mounts in. You take all the metal baffles out of the shroud, take the stock muzzle brake off the barrel, then install their stuff. If your gun is tuned properly and not wasting air, it’s worth every penny. It’s as quiet as anyone should need. I added another grub screw or two in the rear shroud mount on mine. The TJ barrel was slightly smaller diameter than the stock barrel.

It doesn’t mount on, it mounts in. You take all the metal baffles out of the shroud, take the stock muzzle brake off the barrel, then install their stuff. If your gun is tuned properly and not wasting air, it’s worth every penny. It’s as quiet as anyone should need. I added another grub screw or two in the rear shroud mount on mine. The TJ barrel was slightly smaller diameter than the stock barrel.

That's good to know. The LW barrel I'm installing is going to be slightly smaller too. I'd prefer to run a shroud since I'm adding some length to both the barrel and air tube with the XL plenum. Adding a moderate would just make this gun extremely long. Still a not as long as my Gauntlet though lol. 

My larger plenum is internal and a one piece CNC machined piece. It took up some air space but didn’t make my gun any longer. If I were you I would make one investment at a time with the gun. After the barrel, poppet, spring, plenum and possibly porting job, make sure the gun is worthy of a good shroud kit. You might wind up dumping the gun in the classifieds and most guys will just hang a giant can on the end of it.

My larger plenum is internal and a one piece CNC machined piece. It took up some air space but didn’t make my gun any longer. If I were you I would make one investment at a time with the gun. After the barrel, poppet, spring, plenum and possibly porting job, make sure the gun is worthy of a good shroud kit. You might wind up dumping the gun in the classifieds and most guys will just hang a giant can on the end of it.

You are correct about that. Time and money spent will tell what I think of it.

What work did you do to the shroud? I hate the look of silencers on these pups.
I like the look on my P35 with an after market silencer...besides, its easy to put out, so it can be transported in a backpack...in reality a snowshoes backpack.
First I dismounted the stock from the rifle, and the handle from the manual pump. These are in the "first level", then a corrugated carton nad over it the barrel and air tank+sight. all of this protected with 1" planks of closed cell foam. With a pair of 250, 5,5mm pellets can weighs a total of 8 kilos/17,6 pounds.

P35 PM Attenuator.jpg

P35 and manual pump in snowshoes bag.jpg

P35 in snowshoes bag.jpg

P35 mochila-para-raquetas-de-nieve-quechua-sh100-negro B.jpg

Well, the plenum was assembled when I received it. There is a piece on the new plenum that looks JUST LIKE the stock plenum (circled in red). Where the spring sits, the new plenum had a smaller I.D. I simply thought that I was battling heavy spring tension and forced it to go together. Like I said, I am dumb lol.

View attachment 122619

I did email the guys in the UK. They want 20GBP for the poppet and 24GBP for shipping, and they do not have the spring in stock. I did think about trying to make a poppet from PEEK using my dremel and sandpaper. However, I have never done something like that, and seeing my track record here, think it could be a risk lol.

Well, the plenum was assembled when I received it. There is a piece on the new plenum that looks JUST LIKE the stock plenum (circled in red). Where the spring sits, the new plenum had a smaller I.D. I simply thought that I was battling heavy spring tension and forced it to go together. Like I said, I am dumb lol.

View attachment 122619

I did email the guys in the UK. They want 20GBP for the poppet and 24GBP for shipping, and they do not have the spring in stock. I did think about trying to make a poppet from PEEK using my dremel and sandpaper. However, I have never done something like that, and seeing my track record here, think it could be a risk lol.
I need this full diagram. How could i get this?