Artemis PP700 S-A a great gun for the $$

Hey guys . I received my Artemis P700 S-A In 177 cal from Kral ( great service ) straight out of the box shooting JSB 7.33g at around 840 fps ( wow ) I also shot JSB 8.44g at around 780fps imo not to shabby , I filled the gun up to 180 psi and got 25 good consistent shots my target was out to 25 yards and getting less than a one Inch group on a windy day bench rested .
Things I like about the gun , accurate , nice trigger , regulated , very adjustable but out of the box for me Its just were I would want It , powerful , decent shot count , good build quality , things I don't like erm nothing really except that It Is loud If you have a small back yard you will need a moderator , It Is a little awkward to load but im getting used to It .
All In all Im very happy with the gun especially at the price point $194 + $25 shipping not to shabby . By the way I was using the JSB 8.44 when I shot that target .
thumbnail.jpg
333+.jpg

Nice! It looks like you got a good one. The regulator on mine did not work properly and it is an unconventional design so it took me a few tries to get it right. Ran it at 12fpe for a while but decided to try it at a modest 6fpe and ended up liking it better that way (>80 shots per fill). Like most of the inexpensive PCPs, there are a lot of little things that can be done to improve it so look around or ask if you have questions.

Yes sir too...
I like mine, I like the grip angle way...over the Diana's and the Beeman's steeper angle. It's a little straighter up and down vs. the others.
I guess I need to new photo. I put a Huma M30 muffler on mine. I also put some "grip tape" (rough surface) on the left side of the grip, to add a tiny bit of thickness and the rougher surface for a better grip.
Interesting, note the "printing" difference between mine and Footloose's receiver.

1664432708598.jpeg

Mike

I have had mine for 3 years now and I love it. Nothing is perfect and neither are these, but at their selling price point, there is nothing better. They are powerful and very accurate. The iron sights are useless. I tried many different sights and ended up with a reflex sight as the best. The weight and balance is superb. I have mounted a laser on the shroud's left side dovetail for close short range targets (mice). No other pistol offers this feature. They very often leak. I have become an expert on leaks on these, so if you have a leak issue, I may be able to help. Yes, loading is a real pain. I now use a tube loader and a reload only takes a few seconds with practice. Mine is in .22. I use JSB 15 gr domed pellets. I hold a 2" group at 25 meters off hand easily and less than 1" from support. I get 40 shots before I need more air. i use a DonnyFL Koi to mod the noise.