N/A Artemis PP700S-A leaking.

i has the Oring sizes and if you know where it is leaking from than those would be needed but full kit are out there, buna 70 or 90 dura will be fine
now the parts diagram is a little confusing it states a number as D and then the cross section
normally Metric Oring are listed with the ID and than CS = OD so one Oring will tell you how the parts diagram is listing the Oring

No it won't even take air to find leak. Going to take it apart and reseal.
If you want help, you have to do better in answering the questions asked. We have a lot of experience with this gun, but you are there and we are not. You have to be our eyes. Taking the gun apart and resealing can cause as many issues as those that you can fix. This is especially true with the regulator. It is best that you do this very carefully. Shotgunning a problem is not a good troubleshooting method, because you learn nothing. Submerging the gun in water will not hurt the gun if properly dried afterwards and is a great way to identify the source of the leak.

If you want help, you have to do better in answering the questions asked. We have a lot of experience with this gun, but you are there and we are not. You have to be our eyes. Taking the gun apart and resealing can cause as many issues as those that you can fix. This is especially true with the regulator. It is best that you do this very carefully. Shotgunning a problem is not a good troubleshooting method, because you learn nothing. Submerging the gun in water will not hurt the gun if properly dried afterwards and is a great way to identify the source of the leak.
Agree 100%.. I took my gun apart once and replaced all o-rings and when all was said and done it leaked from 2 different places that it wasn't leaking from before.. just try to identify the present leak and stop there.. I have a pp700w that's leaking from the fill port as we speak.. I've already done that o-ring change before so i know what it entails and I'm stopping there..

Finally got to look for leak. Looks like between the gun and air tube. See bubbles?

These are the seals I have that came with the pistol.

artleaking.jpg
seals.jpg

Thank you for making the water test. This is a factory problem. The cause is an under size "O" ring. I created a thread on this issue a couple of years ago. The Band-Aid is a gasket like MrP said, but the fault is ITEM number 34 part number M10-054. The parts diagram says it should be an "O" ring 5mm ID x 1.5mm thick. It does not seal well because it is slightly too small. I tried a 5mm x 2mm and it shears on installing it, but a 4.5mm x 2.0 NPR70 works perfectly. Be sure to use a little silicone grease on the ring before assembling it. DO NOT disassemble the regulator. Just degas the tank and unscrew the tube. Always use silicone grease on all your "O" rings.

Reactions: RScott and MrP
You'll get 2x that quantity at the same price, and better quality from here

Yes that is the size you need, but it is always advisable whenever you acquire a new air gun to order at least 10 of every size of "O" ring or seal that the gun uses and just put them on the shelf labeled by both size and part number because they are cheap and they are a consumable. If you shoot air guns you will be consuming "O" rings. That way, you should never have wait for a replacement when you need one.

Thank you for making the water test. This is a factory problem. The cause is an under size "O" ring. I created a thread on this issue a couple of years ago. The Band-Aid is a gasket like MrP said, but the fault is ITEM number 34 part number M10-054. The parts diagram says it should be an "O" ring 5mm ID x 1.5mm thick. It does not seal well because it is slightly too small. I tried a 5mm x 2mm and it shears on installing it, but a 4.5mm x 2.0 NPR70 works perfectly. Be sure to use a little silicone grease on the ring before assembling it. DO NOT disassemble the regulator. Just degas the tank and unscrew the tube. Always use silicone grease on all your "O" ring

Thank you for making the water test. This is a factory problem. The cause is an under size "O" ring. I created a thread on this issue a couple of years ago. The Band-Aid is a gasket like MrP said, but the fault is ITEM number 34 part number M10-054. The parts diagram says it should be an "O" ring 5mm ID x 1.5mm thick. It does not seal well because it is slightly too small. I tried a 5mm x 2mm and it shears on installing it, but a 4.5mm x 2.0 NPR70 works perfectly. Be sure to use a little silicone grease on the ring before assembling it. DO NOT disassemble the regulator. Just degas the tank and unscrew the tube. Always use silicone grease on all your "O" rings.
Is NPR70 suppose to be NBR