Snowpeak Artemis PP700SA pellets accuracy tests at 10 yards

Mine is not pellet fussy at all. It was so good I never even thought of polishing it. Mine has a Altros regulator in it currently.

I have the most time using the 22 barrel.
22 is the Air Arms 16 gr with the Hades a close second. It also likes the JTS 16 gr. All of them usually around 15 fpe

My 177 barrel likes the 8.4 and 10.3 JSB variety, it doesn’t care the brand on the label. It’s currently shooting the 8.4gr stellar at 10.5 fpe.

@Max115
Mine has been a workhorse as a carbine. It is no safe queen. My 25 cal PP700 is currently out of commission.

IMG_9564.jpeg

IMG_8512.jpeg

IMG_7515.jpeg

IMG_8399.jpeg

Alex,

I tried all the .22cal weights from JSB up to the 15.89gr, and they ended up being the most precise.

I had used the H&N Sniper Light as they were more precise yet. But they were discontinued.
And on a scopecamed shot out to 60 yard shot I saw the pellet spiral right around the neck of the dreaded pigeon. So, somehow between 50 and 60y the became instable.

After the H&N Baracudas in 15.98 and 18.13 came out I haven't tried them in the PP700. One more project for the next range day....

Cheers, 😊

Matthias

As others have said, the PP700SA is not pellet sensitive at all. I have been shooting mine for several years now with a Chinese reflex sight using JSB domed .22 Cal 15.8 gr pellets and hold a 1" group at 25 meters and I have hit pigeons at 100 meters using Kentucky windage and about a 40 inch holdover. The last time I checked the speed was about 600 FPS.

As others have said, the PP700SA is not pellet sensitive at all. I have been shooting mine for several years now with a Chinese reflex sight using JSB domed .22 Cal 15.8 gr pellets and hold a 1" group at 25 meters and I have hit pigeons at 100 meters using Kentucky windage and about a 40 inch holdover. The last time I checked the speed was about 600 FPS.
Hi Can you tell me how to lubricate and clean Artemis pp700sa?