Artemis / Snowpeak PP750 Help

Hello everyone

This is an update, still not a clue what that little screw is for but I shot about 8 magazines through the Pistol today with no problems. Accuracy is spot on and I do not hear or feel any thing out of normal.

ThomasT
If it's a.spare part; those worry me the most bc idk where it replaces what😅 are there any screws like that anywhere else on it?

Reactions: ThomasT
Does your trigger still have the 2 set screws in it? I don't think I remember anything like that one when tearing into the pp750. Almost looks like a broken part of a bolt like hand grip hold down.

Allen
Hello @Healthservices

Allen I have checked and there are no vacant threaded holes, so no missing screws. This little screw ( like an allen screw ) has a Round Head with a Phillips Head , not a recessed allen socket. The other end is machined to shape and is not broken.

I am convinced that it does not belong to my gun. I don't know how or when but it somehow got inside my gun and then fell out when I was shooting it.

ThomasT

Reactions: Healthservices
I need a pdf copy so that I can read the Parts List and be able to zoom in

ThomasT
Hey Thomas T.: I hope all is well as I write from South Carolina. Were you able to receive a PP750 PDF with both the Parts Schematic & Description / Nomenclature for each Part? Would sure appreciate the the same if you have Copy! THANKS! Blue Skies!!!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Hey Thomas T.: I hope all is well as I write from South Carolina. Were you able to receive a PP750 PDF with both the Parts Schematic & Description / Nomenclature for each Part? Would sure appreciate the the same if you have Copy! THANKS! Blue Skies!!!
Hello @suthner

Here is what I have, hope this will help.

ThomasT

View attachment PP750.pdf

They have a small sear-engagement screw IN the trigger blade that has been an Allen screw on the ones I've had. But if your's has an empty threaded hole in the trigger blade, that's the sear-engagement screw.
Hello @AirNGasman

After going through the entire gun and checking it over several times I determined that the screw was not a part of this gun. I'm guessing it somehow got inside during assembly at the factory.

ThomasT

Reactions: AirNGasman