Ataman AP16 shoulder stock

Hello, I got an Ataman AP16 since a few months , and it's quite accurate to 25 yards . I 'm tempted to put a shoulder stock like this one on it , but not sure that the pistol will be powerfull enough to shoot decently at 50 yards.

However, I love the style of this stock: the shoulder section is made in hard plastic and foldable; the rest is made from aluminium.Pistol in the pic is fitted with a silencer. Cost is about $ 300.

1568122141_6057638785d77a51d66d2e4.45024339_conversiekit-ataman-ap16-black-compact-tijdelijk_2.jpg

What is it you would shoot at 50 yards with a pistol? That's half a football field away.

My SPA 700 .22 is shooting 650 fps with 16gr pellets, and I have a similar AR folding stock on it. The difference between the shoulder stock and the pistol naked, is the ability to hit targets every time I shoot, as long as I have a decent optic on it. Pistols, to me, are fine for close range snakes, scorpions, and trash can raiders within 15-20 yards, beyond that I need stability and a 1" kill zone. Personally I cannot do that with a pistol alone...but that's just me.

I guess the real question is "What is your intended use/distance?". If you are a deadeye, nerves of steel, and a steady hand, like Vetmex, then no problem. However, my mileage varies considerably from his...if yours does too, that $300 might be well spent! That design above is wicked looking!

Regards,

Kindly 'Ol Uncle Hoot