• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Mounts/Rings Athlon Cronus BTR 4.5-29 mil/mil

Classified Status
SOLD

kiba

May 10, 2018
CA, United States
Sold 7/27

Up for sale is an Athlon Cronus BTR in mil/mil with the APRS reticle (center cross.)

I bought this new and it has spent its entire life on 2 PCP air rifles; it was mounted in a Spuhr mount on the first rifle (Edgun R5M) and in an ARC M-brace mount on the second rifle (Impact M3.)

Very good glass, tracks perfect, very usable reticle... it's never let me down and it has been a great scope, but I decided to try a Burris XTR Pro and after using it have decided to roll with the XTR Pro for a while.

Scope is in excellent, near new condition with no marks and perfect glass.

Includes Athlon sunshade and Vortex Defender caps.

I don't have any feedback here under the new feedback system after the forum update a while back, but I should have some "oldschool" feedback posts in the feedback section. You can also check out my feedback on Sniper's Hide (same username), it's 100% positive. Feel free to PM me over there if you want to confirm identities.

Asking $950 shipped and insured to the lower 48. Payment via discreet paypal F&F, zelle, USPS MO or personal check (will ship when they clear.) Don't need any trades at this time, sorry... just got the XTR Pro and have a Razor Gen 3 on the way too and need to pay the bills.

cronus1.jpg

cronus2.jpg

cronus3.jpg

cronus4.jpg

cronus5.jpg

cronus6.jpg

cronus7.jpg

cronus8.jpg

Last edited: