EuroOptic has some popular Athlons on sale including the ETR 4.5-30 for $750 and Midas Tac for $380.

If they can sell them this low, I’m sure others can too. I know those are both really popular around here and I have never seen them that low, even from my dealer how always gave me the lowest prices.

The Midas Tac is an especially good scope and is killer at this price. I am wondering if a new generation is coming, so they are clearing out stock??

Thanks for posting!

Edit: I've not heard much about this dealer so I just checked their rating on reseller ratings and they have 1.7/5. I might wait to see if other dealers follow suit with the lower pricing.
I'm not sure why the EuroOptics rating you posted is that low. I've bought several different items from them and for good deals, with no issues. Their physical storefront is equally good, chocked full of optical goodies.

I have ordered at least 3 scopes from them in the last 6 months and not 1 single issue with them at all. Been smooth sailing thus far!
Thx
Dan
That’s great to hear! It’s always reassuring to know others have had a smooth experience. Definitely gives me and others who are new to EuroOptics more confidence in ordering from them.

Reactions: Gear_Junkie
I bought a .177 Bullshark from them a while back & had no issues. From PA. to NY. took 3 days & it was double boxed so no shipping problems. They also have a sister company called Scopelist which also carries the Stoeger Air Rifles. With Scopelist you can also(Make An Offer) on your purchase? Not sure how much they discount, but I guess it's worth a try.

Reactions: Gear_Junkie
Euro is solid. I placed an order this Thursday evening, and had package in hand Saturday morning. Standard shipping. Only two reasons I can think of for the low rating are (secondhand) accounts of some people receiving apparently used product sold as new (don’t know credibility nor how it was handled if true), and their shipping policy. Anything over $500 ships signature required, and any item a customer elects to insure at any price point is signature required. Just makes it feel like a choice between a gamble and an inconvenience.

ETA, just read the reseller ratings, and considering it is basically an outlet for complaints, the low rating makes sense. What is hurting my peanut brain is how 26 points in reviews divided by 10 reviews somehow equals a 1.7 rating?

Last edited: