• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Atlas Airguns, customer service above and beyond!!

I was into airguns and the community in 2013~ and had a decent collection, I had sold off all of my high end rifles and had taken a hiatus from the hobby. Now coming back about 10 years later, Atlas Airguns was the perfect place to go and be filled in on all the new products and innovations I've missed out on since then.

Tristan at Atlas Airguns has shown me he is a businessman who takes customer service to another level. He sees it as his #1 priority and who can disagree with that?!

He helped me with my order, which I couldn't find in stock anywhere else, he got it out extremely fast...all while getting ready to travel to document videos at EBR. I've honestly never had this good communication with any airgun company/store. He is available what seems like 24/7 through texts or calls. He abides by the terms set on his website and sticks by his word. He gives advise and makes you feel comfortable and satisfied with your purchase, even if an issue comes up. I needed some help and he was right there to do everything in his power to make the customer happy no matter how complex the order gets.

I already know that when the new lineup of guns I am waiting for to release, where I'll be making that purchase. I couldn't possibly think of anyone else I'd want to do business with. If you prefer that local hometown store vibe, then Atlas Airguns should be your first choice.

Thanks again for everything!