• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

ATN ThOR-336-3X 60Hz Thermal Weapon Sight

Classified Status
SOLD

Cowdilly01

Nov 24, 2021
CT, United States
Hello all. I'm listing my ATN ThOR-336-3X 60Hz Thermal Weapon Sight.
I purchased it new for over 4k. This sight has the upgraded 60Hz refresh rate for clear, non jogging scanning. I never really got to use it and literally used it around the yard and hunted with it once. It worked great. I selling to fund a purchase. This isn't like the newer ATN models. This was the Mil-Spec model when it came out. Includes the excellent A.R.M.S 17 Tri-lock throw lever picatinny mount and ARMS picatinny accessory rail on the side of the unit.
Includes everything that came with it from the factory. Never had an issue with it. Looks brand new as the day I received it. Its rock solid and feels like it's built out of stone. Includes multiple CR123 batteries, cleaning cloth, paperwork, and eye cup and waterproof, air tight with vent, lockable TSA approved Pelican style case. Stores 4 different zero profiles. Use as a monocular or scope. Works during the daytime. Crystal Clear images. Big caliber rated. Able to record video with the available adapter not included.
Asking $1400.00 shipped.
Paypal F&F. Shipped CONUS.
Please check my feedback.

IMG_0297.jpg
IMG_0298.jpg
IMG_0299.jpg
IMG_0300.jpg
IMG_0301.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_