Air Venturi Avenge x bullpup

There are dozens of reviews about this particular airguns that demonstrate the complete opposite of what you say, therefore I have no need to have to prove what has already been proven 😉.
Ray have you checked out the ELR 101y+ and the Benchrest part of this forum yet?
There’s threads that show how amazing the top tier rifles are, it’s almost unbelievable what is being achieved at incredible distances these days!
And at 50 yards the groups are basically just one hole from a top tier rifle that is set up correctly.
The trigger on a top tier rifle is a game changer as well.
The Avenge X is a great example of how far airguns have come, a $300 rifle that can shoot like that is incredible.
You are obviously a good shot as your groups show, and if you had my RedWolf HP .177 shooting JSB 13.43 knockout slugs your groups would be one ragged hole!
I sincerely hope you aren’t offended by my comments, it’s just that if you could shoot both rifles in the same shooting session you would immediately see the difference.
I see you are in Puerto Rico, I visited there once and saw the biggest iguana I’ve ever seen, do you hunt them?