Air Venturi Avenge X burst disk specs, anyone know what the thread size is?

Avenge X burst disk specs, anyone know what the thread size is? I blew it out @ 3800 PSI, kinda disappointed with that. Trying to find a replacement disk assembly. I'm getting these from Amazon but not completely sure if they are going to fit

Screenshot_20240820-211421.jpg

It follows the standard unified burst disk form, which is 3/8"-24TPI, but is a nonstandard 6000psi rating.

Since the max fill is 300 bar / 4350psi, I would err on the side of caution and try a 5k replacement. As you've experienced, they sometimes fail well below their rated pressure but I would not be inclined to jump to a 7.5k.

It follows the standard unified burst disk form, which is 3/8"-24TPI, but is a nonstandard 6000psi rating.

Since the max fill is 300 bar / 4350psi, I would err on the side of caution and try a 5k replacement. As you've experienced, they sometimes fail well below their rated pressure but I would not be inclined to jump to a 7.5k.

Thx for the link, I went with the 7.5 simply because I fill from a tank which is never over 4500 PSI. The tank dropps to 3000 and I top it off, as many other people do.