Air Venturi Avenge x. Upgrades

Hey all,

So I’m new to PCP air guns - I had a few other co2 and springers, but this is a first. I went with the Avenge - X full synthetic. Looks like you can swap out to the tactical stock. I guess Im getting at which one?? There is a tactical stock chassis, a saber stock, ect.

I have the 210 tube not bottle - can someone send a link? If that’s allowed - first time posting

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey all,

So I’m new to PCP air guns - I had a few other co2 and springers, but this is a first. I went with the Avenge - X full synthetic. Looks like you can swap out to the tactical stock. I guess Im getting at which one?? There is a tactical stock chassis, a saber stock, ect.

I have the 210 tube not bottle - can someone send a link? If that’s allowed - first time posting

Thanks!

Reactions: 17dean
Mine has gone throughj a few changes since i bought it,
Started out as a tube version .177 tactical
Went to a .25 and it shot fantastic, So naturally I changed it to a .22 and that is the most accurate for what I do..

Once I got that all out of the way I went with the Saber Tactical Chassis, I can Not tell you how Nice it is, Worth EVERY penny.
I also swapped out the grip to a Tyrant Designs
Changed out the buttstock to an adjustable Magpul
I also swapped out the tube for the bottle, removed the barrel band and added the magnetic end cap setup

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

Thanks - that’s great to know - I just went with the base model synthetic and was kinda regretting it. I did know about caliber change went .25, will probably get .22 in time

Do all these upgrades on avenger work on avenge - x?
Mine is an Avenge-X
It started out just like your tactical (base model with tube) and is now what you see in my post