• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Avenger package .22 - only $250

Classified Status
SOLD

jsbill55

Feb 15, 2021
NH, United States
I’m looking to sell my custom painted .22 Avenger to help with the purchase of a new HFT rifle. I have really enjoyed this rifle… it’s extremely accurate, easy to tune with externally adjustable regulator and hammer spring and shoots many brands of ammo well. Holds air pressure perfectly without regulator creep. Although it looks like a hunter, it’s mostly been at an indoor range and a little bit of outdoor target shooting. Never seen rain! Comes as a complete ready to go package that includes all accessories to match the gun…CV-Life extendable bi-pod, 3-12x40 SFP scope w/mil-dot reticle, Buck-Rail moderator that helps center the barrel. Also comes with 3 magazines, a single shot tray, pellet probe replacement o-rings, allen wrenches for adjustments and the owners manual. Will be packaged in the original box placed inside another shipping box. $250.00 plus shipping. I take Venmo and Apple Pay. Thanks for looking and let me know if I can answer any further questions you may have.

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2794.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

Last edited: