**BAD NEWS** - Help with a Hawke 4-16x50 AO IR HK3072

Hello guys.
I need your help. I have an EDgun Matador, and on it, I have mounted a 6-24x50 generic scope, the "brand" is SNIPER. And I'm having some trouble with it. It change zero when I change the magnification, when I change the parallax, the turrets are not accurate, it's marked 1/4" at 100y, but it's actually something close to 1/8".

And today I saw a Hawke 4-16x50 AO IR HK3072 to sale on the internet, I know that is a much better scope, and I want to buy it.
But I want to see a little review from you guys.
I saw something on youtube, but it seems to made for sale the scope.

By the way, I am from Brazil, that is why I am fighting for a scope. =)

I realy appreciate you help.

Thanks

In my honest opinion hawke is not worth the money, they have varying quality control and I have had bad luck. I owned 2 hawke sidewinder and never again. Now I only buy made in Japan scopes and just ordered a Delta Optical Titanium 4,5-30x50 for just a little more than a SW. 

The worst part about chineese scopes apart from the weight is the mushy turrets.

Thank you Tony for your time.
I understand, but unfortunately I don't have available others options, like this Japan Glass.
This Hawke 4-16x50 in US costs ~U$160, here in Brazil, I found today for R$1070, but normally it is around of R$1400.
Other option is an UTG 3-12x44 Compact 30mm, but the price is R$1800.
And an AirMax 6-24x50 cost R$3200.. O_O

I can import one myself but it will take a lot more money, and at least 6-9 months.

I will think about this.. 

Thanks again.

Yes it is very hard. I need a lot of permissions because it is a scope.
And you can put it on a centerfire rifle and kill the president, I think thats is the reason for so much bureaucracy, red tape, etc...

People can't realize that is for an airgun, to play with it.
But I wish that things will change in the next 2 or 3 years.
Our actual government will fall soon, and new things will come.

No I never have something better than a Hawke, I think it is the way to go.

Thanks Tony.
Cheers

I have had really great success with Hawke for the money you cant beat them I have 6 including the one you ask about. it is excellent for hunting . If you are going to shoot targets only I would want one a bit bigger but that is perfect for hunting, There is a site called Devor.com that runs them on sale pretty often and you can get them for a hundred to two hundred off . 

Thank you DL, for the reply.

The scope arrived yesterday. I pull it out of the box and look through the window and got disappointed.
The reticle is very fine, but I notice some dirt in the reticle lens.
I can see tinnie points, I can't tell what it is, but I'm really frustrated.
I bought it for a better optical quality and reticle reliability.
I'll contact the dealer today and send it back, I don't want another.
The best I can do is save money and try a better scope.

I'll try to get a EDgun scope 10x44.
I think that is a good glass, with reliable reticle and turrets.
Someone have an experience with it?

Thanks!
Cheers

airriflebrBom dia!! Aconteceu o mesmo comigo comprei essa mesma luneta e fiquei decepcionado , a minha também veio com as lentes sujas por dentro , não gostei das imagens, tenho uma tasco que é muito mais nítida, estou pensando em abrir a luneta para limpar as lentes......... foda......

Sim, mas não deve ser muito simples desmontar, eu imagino. E se tiver o nitrogênio dentro vai perder.
A minha comprei no ML, aí devolvi.
Depois usei uma EDgun é não gostei, e agora estou com um Hawke AirMax, essa está top. Muito boa mesmo, lente impecável. E o retículo é muito, mais muito fino. Aqui no BR não é fácil...