Baikal 46 m

They are a very nice and accurate pistol. Great trigger. In the right hands they can compete with any of the super wizbang units. Miles ahead of the Daisy 7xx series back in the day.
I shoot offhand only, and honestly my Daisy 777 seems to be as accurate., at least at my skill level. THe IZH trigger is light years ahead of it though,

So where is it manufactured? Where does it import from?
From Russia with love.

20220211_112820.jpg

Reactions: bf1956
this Hobby is interesting and the older i get it has changed for sure
one thing early on i bought what i want, thinking i would never see one again but that turned out to be wrong
are there IZH 46M out there sure i see them all the time and the prices keep going up because buyers are spending to much
there are few SSP pistols left to buy new anymore
now how would i compare the Daisy 7-7 series pistol against a 46M, well they are both pistols
the Daisy pistols are great pistols and everyone should own 1 or 2 or more and the IZH 46m is a pistol everyone should try if you can't own one
this is a buy to try world and that is why i have too much stuff, oh no i don't never LOL

this Hobby is interesting and the older i get it has changed for sure
one thing early on i bought what i want, thinking i would never see one again but that turned out to be wrong
are there IZH 46M out there sure i see them all the time and the prices keep going up because buyers are spending to much
there are few SSP pistols left to buy new anymore
now how would i compare the Daisy 7-7 series pistol against a 46M, well they are both pistols
the Daisy pistols are great pistols and everyone should own 1 or 2 or more and the IZH 46m is a pistol everyone should try if you can't own one
this is a buy to try world and that is why i have too much stuff, oh no i don't never LOL
I agree that everything is going up in price. Many folks love the 7-- series Daisy pistols. I never could shoot them.....I always found them to be weighted wrong for me... either forward heavy or- 777 just insanely heavy. The izzy's are as close as it gets for true 10meter performance, that is not pcp...for me...I use the izzys as practice pistols: still very heavy; but great accuracy...today.

a case now that is a good question
pistol cases have become a problem and only in the last 5 years
Plano used to make DXL cases and a 26 inch would be perfect the 17-18 would work but give it some room but they are not sold any more
you can find them on Ebay under Doskocil or Gun Guard or Plano
i have always like them because they are well built and the foam is not glued in
but like everything the prices are up and the shipping costs are outrageous
the Bullgog 602 soft cases are too small
the Allen encore/contender case would be good but they seem to be gone also
i have been on the chase for large pistol cases for a long time and i am in good shape but if i keep buying i will not be LOL