• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle BAM B51 parts tube valve Audrius regulator breech assembly complete minus barrel minus stock

Classified Status
NLA

mackeral5

Dec 24, 2018
AL, United States
$100 shipped lower 48 paypal f&f or zelle preferred payment

I lost interest at some point with this one. It is a BAM B51 complete minus barrel and stock. Barrel was removed , breech stub of barrel saved to either be duplicated or to use as a thimble for an FX liner.

Inside there is a valve with peek poppet, porting is at .200 which would work well in either .22 or .25 regulated. It has been holding nitrogen for several years now.

Audrius regulator. Reg vent is 4.5" from valve retention screws, I do not remember exactly how much plenum but it is likely in the neighborhood of 25cc or so.

Everything is here minus barrel and stock. If interest in the thumbhole stock separately send me a pm.

Finish the project or use as spares with upgraded valve/regulator. Convert yours to regulated and still keep your unvented unregulated tube....

Thank you

7eNpRsQ.jpg

4I8Ef1h.jpg

oWJnyBk.jpg

bjK5s6Y.jpg