Bargain block now loaded with Akela and Kratos

Airgun Revisions now owns the remainder of the Craftman series guns and parts from Benjamin. .25 cal conversion kits available. Check website for currently availability on parts as well.

IMG_3603.png

Airgun Revisions now owns the remainder of the Craftman series guns and parts from Benjamin. .25 cal conversion kits available. Check website for currently availability on parts as well.

View attachment 498158
How many mags does the .177 akela come with? I have one in the cart but it doesn't say how many mags snd it also doesn't show that you have any spares for sale.

How many mags does the .177 akela come with? I have one in the cart but it doesn't say how many mags snd it also doesn't show that you have any spares for sale.
If you get one, make sure to cut the spring down about 1/2"-3/4". It'll level out the cliff the 177s have. I had mine doing 950s with 10 grainers for around 40 shots IIRC.

I converted it to 25 cal with a Kratos barrel, and it couldn't get over 50 fpe with any kind of curve, so I settled on 20 shots at 45 fpe. Was super quiet though.

If you get one, make sure to cut the spring down about 1/2"-3/4". It'll level out the cliff the 177s have. I had mine doing 950s with 10 grainers for around 40 shots IIRC.

I converted it to 25 cal with a Kratos barrel, and it couldn't get over 50 fpe with any kind of curve, so I settled on 20 shots at 45 fpe. Was super quiet though.
I've been wanting a .177 akela for a while, dont really care if slugs or pellets. But I will definitely follow the steps you mentioned!

How was the accuracy on the .25 Doc?

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
I was thinking about the Kratos in .22 so the stuff I already have would work with it, but after watching reviews the only thing I would gain is shot count. My Standard Airacuda already shoots the same Speeds. If I went to .25 the cost of ammo to "Plink" with goes up in cost quite a bit. So, the verdict is still out.
The kratos is also longer and a bit heavier from what I recall.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Do you really expect it to be that difficult to source posts for a Benjamin rifle? Serious question
Well seeing it is discontinued and the same place with the last of the rifles also has the last of the parts…..isn’t Benjamin and crosman the same ? Crosman seems in peril…so definitely yes. Plus I really dont need one anyway. Makes it a bit easier to stay away.

Reactions: Dairyboy
And it was made in Turkey, and it does not appear that Kral sells any parts either? Not being a fabricator being able to make parts, it does make one become a little concerned. Although it looks like a Kral "Jumbo" the parts do not interchange from what I have seen?
The only other company I know off that sells parts is

https://spares.bagnallandkirkwood.co.uk/

And they carry parts for every company.

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
I’m pretty sure rich refurbs all these guns himself.(He usually does atleast)It’s not like they are guns that been sitting around collecting dust for years. I believe they’ve been gone over. Might not have warranty but he won’t sell you junk. Best to call or email him. If you’re concerned about parts,etc. He would know best and won’t feed you no BS.
None of those guns are on my “want list” Sure are tempting at those prices! 🤣

Rob