N/A Barra 1100z Cocking Lever Issue

Hello

I am wondering if any of you using the Barra 1100z have sorted out the floppy cocking lever issue, as in if the rifle is tilted the cocking lever flops downward whether or not it is cocked. Yes, I have tightened the pivot screw but I am wondering if this is just how this is supposed to be. I look forward to your replies.

I do not own the BARRA 1100Z but I did purchase several breeches from them to use on other air rifles. I took a .22 breech and drilled out the bushing where the probe comes thru to make it a .25 caliber after sleeving the probe. I noticed the same thing it would not stay closed. I disassembled the probe a put a small maybe 2 coil spring ( from a cut down hammer spring ) on the probe and put back in breech . After reassembly the spring kept enough pressure that the lever locked in place. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Tjm
I do not own the BARRA 1100Z but I did purchase several breeches from them to use on other air rifles. I took a .22 breech and drilled out the bushing where the probe comes thru to make it a .25 caliber after sleeving the probe. I noticed the same thing it would not stay closed. I disassembled the probe a put a small maybe 2 coil spring ( from a cut down hammer spring ) on the probe and put back in breech . After reassembly the spring kept enough pressure that the lever locked in place. Hope this helps.
Thank so much for your reply. I will give your recipe a go as it seems quite fascinating!