Barrel curved to right from factory

Been a few years since I bought one of their springers/gas pistons new because even then the quality was at best 50/50 and only grabbed a couple refurbs for the parts so no hassles trying to get them. They seem more focused on PCP's anymore although those can have issues, just not near as many. I own a couple Hatsan PCP's that seem better put together than my springers were...lol. May well just be my own lame thoughts but Hatsan seems to be the Turkish version of Crosman. Only real difference is Crosman will easily and happily sell you parts and nowhere near as expensive as Hatsan.
Random thought would be sit with a notepad and make a list of what it is you want in a rifle. Power level, accuracy, build quality, whatever comes to mind and then start wandering, reading posts here and come up with a few that meet most or all of your list and ask thoughts and opinions here from members who actually own the rifles you might end up considering. Will also leave me out since I very likely have never owned any of them...lololol.

Been a few years since I bought one of their springers/gas pistons new because even then the quality was at best 50/50 and only grabbed a couple refurbs for the parts so no hassles trying to get them. They seem more focused on PCP's anymore although those can have issues, just not near as many. I own a couple Hatsan PCP's that seem better put together than my springers were...lol. May well just be my own lame thoughts but Hatsan seems to be the Turkish version of Crosman. Only real difference is Crosman will easily and happily sell you parts and nowhere near as expensive as Hatsan.
Random thought would be sit with a notepad and make a list of what it is you want in a rifle. Power level, accuracy, build quality, whatever comes to mind and then start wandering, reading posts here and come up with a few that meet most or all of your list and ask thoughts and opinions here from members who actually own the rifles you might end up considering. Will also leave me out since I very likely have never owned any of them...lololol.
I'll definitely do that, I don't shy away from research no matter how time consuming since it gives me great pleasure to increase my knowledge even if it's about something I don't end up using, you never know when random knowledge will find some use to you over the course of your life. And this time around I'll definitely find people who have owned them personally that can talk about them, this last gun I had seen a bunch of reviews and videos on it and gained my knowledge of it there but they were all old videos with the older builds so that ended up being my downfall!

I'll definitely do that, I don't shy away from research no matter how time consuming since it gives me great pleasure to increase my knowledge even if it's about something I don't end up using, you never know when random knowledge will find some use to you over the course of your life. And this time around I'll definitely find people who have owned them personally that can talk about them, this last gun I had seen a bunch of reviews and videos on it and gained my knowledge of it there but they were all old videos with the older builds so that ended up being my downfall!
Everything these days needs to be measured in “very recent” terms because all is changing almost daily. Companies like Hatsan will either go backwards to better quality or go out of business when we as consumers stop buying their products. Questionable companies of the past are especially vulnerable to becoming extinct in these times of labor shortages and government interferences.