• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Beautiful RWS Diana 100 SSP 10m Match Rifle With All Accessories - Resealed 8/21

Classified Status
SOLD
Last Price Drop on this incredible SSP. $700 plus actual shipping and insurance. You will not find a better price on a beautiful Diana RWS model 100. She was resealed last year, and comes with extra seals. My husband coming home Tuesday or Wednesday, and I really don't want it here for him to see one more thing he can't do anymore.
This is an incredible deal. You wont find a cleaner Diana model 100 anywhere, especially at this price. $700, plus actual shipping and insurance. First I'll take it, gets it.
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (8).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg

Hi. Bought this for my husband, who got to shoot it one time and now in hospital with stroke. Can't move his right side and bills piling up. This was bought from Jeffrey Edelman, and he can vouch for the Diana and that we bought it. Hate to sell it so cheap but if you've ever wanted the best 10 meter airgun, this is your chance. It is truly like new. All paperwork is included. Beautiful RWS Diana 100 SSP 10m Match Rifle With All Accessories, Soft Bag -- Completely and Professionally Resealed 8/21 This is the original, lightly used, out-of-production (produced 1989-1998) classic hardwood stock single-stroke pneumatic RWS Diana Model 100 .177 Match rifle – the last model of Diana’s 10m target rifles which came after the famous Diana 75. Based on the serial number "00005075" this appears to be a Mark II version which had some improvements over the prior Mark I version. Excellent operating and cosmetic condition and I am the second owner. Totally and professionally resealed 8/21 with parts I ordered from WaffenCenter-Gotha in Germany (that includes a new piston seal, breech seal, valve seal, and sealing gasket) so shooting to specs around 580 fps and the new lucky owner should be set for a long time! Made in Germany and the RWS Diana name needs no review when it comes to higher quality though plenty of reviews are out there. This model is perhaps one of the more rare models – especially in this condition both cosmetically and with regard to operation -- a true collector's item. Also included as per pics are a nice fitting soft case with accessory pocket, original Diana rear aperture micrometer sight, front disc aperture sight with two different discs (4.0 and 4.2), two additional traditional 4.0 and 4.2 metal inserts (see pic for clever German design hood that, when removed from the same front sight allows it to use the metal inserts instead of the discs), an adjustment screwdriver that originally came with the rifle, an extra butt plate spacer, removable 50

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

Last edited: