Beeman Beeman 1357 Underlever.

They do sell parts. You have to call, explain what you want and hope they send the correct part. Took them 6 weeks and 2 tries to get a 177 barrel in my hands.
The oring mod should work.
If you want a black stock I'll trade
1000000150.jpg

The biggest things never liked about the bull pup design was the cocking lever on the back of the stock and the sloppy trigger. This Underlever is great, and the trigger is nice. After my adjustments and pen spring mod. I think I want a little bit more first stage. Going to shoot it tomorrow
The biggest issue with them for me is scope height. I really don’t like a scope that’s centered 2.5 to 3 inches above the bore. It makes close range shooting difficult and just feels awkward.

Reactions: Iowa Airgunner
The parts arrived today. The scope rings did the trick and I can see through the scope center. I also got the carbon fiber tubing and made so many mistakes I can’t even count them.
The carbon fiber is available on eBay comes in gloss or Matt finished . They are sold in short sections and cost under ten bucks.
Ok this is all good . They come I 25mm and 20mm. I picked the 25 should have gotten the 20 but it seemed to small.
First I cut the small tube behind the scope. I did not cut that perfectly to length. Did not think it mattered. But that is what determines the stock mounting holes location. I got it to about a couple mm. Really close and I had to just ream the front bolt hole a tiny bit. Otherwise I would have to cut another piece. Not a problem but cutting a perfect 90 deg with my tools is why it was 2mm short.

The 25mm tubing fit perfectly. I only had to trim 8mm of the end and true it up with sand paper. Then I tried to mount the Buck rail tripod mount. The 25mm tubing only left 2mm between the top and bottom tube. And the tube does not fit. I think the 20mm tubing would be better and float inside the buck rail mount. But I did a good job and bored the mount out to make it all fit. If I have to do it all over again I’ll Order the thinner 20mm tubing. And a new tripod mount . But this looks like it will all work. And most importantly I can see through the scope with the new mounts.
O and the factory shroud has ting ribs to hold it centered. I might have to make something to hold it steady.

IMG_6292.jpeg