Beeman 1783 Silver bear

Hello fellow air gunners,

I am fairly new to the air gun world, about 2 years’ worth so I go straight to the pro’s (you guys) when I have questions.
I purchased this Beeman 1783 Silver Bear made in Hunting Beach California at a rummage sale. Almost in as new condition!
It has an all-textured black finish except for the synthetic stock and muzzle. See pictures please.
Is this a rare rifle?
Pictures furnished are before the cleanup process.
A few questions please.

No nuts, bolts or screws showing. How would you get the stock off?

The texture runs onto the textured metal breach seal. Cheap! No synthetic seal here! See picture please. There is a chip in that texture where it should seal.
Should I scrape off the rest of texture there to create a better seal? I would think, yes, but what do you guys think? Why would they put texture here anyway?

Do you know where there would be parts available for this rifle or who to contact?

Thanks in advance!!

Flagger

IMG_5451.JPG

IMG_5460.JPG

IMG_5456.JPG

IMG_5459.JPG

IMG_5461.JPG

IMG_5472.JPG

IMG_5467.JPG

IMG_5466.JPG

IMG_5450.JPG

I'm not familiar with that model but it looks like the breech seal is on the compression tube, not the barrel. The breech seal looks like it needs replacing as it seems to be compressed. You can test to see if the seal is good by loading a pellet then putting a tissue over the breech and the taking a shot. If the tissue blows off, the breech seal need replacing. You can try reaching out to Beeman for parts, not sure that model is in production any more. They were a low-priced youth rifle If I recall correctly retailing for around $60. Good luck!