Beeman 2028

Hey everyone,

Just got a pair of beeman 2028s and look good so far.

Any source for parts out there?

I'll have to look around on some European sites probably.

Nice gun for the price I think.

I ordered a airline for my pump or scuba tank, but it hasn't arrived yet...

It came with the pistol, two 10rd magazines, 2 single shot adapters, a couple Allen key wrenches, fill probe a devastating tool.

Does anyone have one or a 2027, like to hear some feedback, I'm sure there are good and bad comments coming..lol

Thanks..

Reactions: sekiar
Pics didn't add on first post..

20230127_153710.jpg

20230127_152002.jpg

Them china Beeman's your pretty much on your own .. the shop you bought them from rma policy is pretty much it if a major malfunction with in that time frame.. i think there a fun pistol and at there pricing i dont hold that against them anyway ... It just a one of them things , thing ... Just get out there and enjoy shooting them..

Them china Beeman's your pretty much on your own .. the shop you bought them from rma policy is pretty much it if a major malfunction with in that time frame.. i think there a fun pistol and at there pricing i dont hold that against them anyway ... It just a one of them things , thing ... Just get out there and enjoy shooting them..
For under $200 I'm not expecting the world. I'll just take and plink and have fun with it.

I have a friend with a little machine shop so can fet most stuff made, but it's easier to just order parts sometimes.

I already have a small problem with it..lol, I'll post a reply on my original comment.. always my luck..lol