Beeman Beeman customer support?

I have a Beeman pcp pistol 2027 in .177 cal. Less than 250 rounds through it.
I purchased the gun from Air Gun Depot in July of 2023.
The gun has been difficult to cock since day 1
Finally got tired of fighting it so I contacted the seller and I knew I was out of their return/warranty period.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT FROM BEEMAN IS NON EXISTENT. I have attempted to contact them for a claim during the 1 year warranty period. To date I have phoned them, e-mailed them numerous times in the last 2 months. The only response has been robo response to e-mail.

Have any members had good response from Beeman customer support? If so what did you do to contact them?

The issue with the gun is the it will not cock at all now. I am fairly confident the issue is with the trigger adjustment mechanism. I can not get the adjustment screw to engage when I turn the screw either direction.

Update
My replacement barrel came today. Unfortunately I requested a 177 and they sent me a 22. I called them requesting an RMA number, the gentleman on the other end of the phone said he'd get back with me tomorrow after he talked to the parts department. He remembered me from when I called the order in. So in 2 weeks I'll probably have the correct barrel... I hope .
Mike

I emailed S/R industries, beeman called me back. Sent them money for parts a few days ago. I'll probably be waiting forever. The phone number, email address and physical address is on the back of your owners manual.
Can you list the phone number/email for customer service? I do not have the owners manual on hand. Thank you