Beeman Kodiak .25

i had a .22 uk patriot , or maybe it was a kodiak, that had a theoben gas ram. shot 888 fps almost consistently with box premiers and 1/2 inch groups at 50 yards. that got sold and sent to mexico. i cant remember who it was (maybe david slade) , but there was only one guy you could get a theoben gas ram from back then and i think you had to send your gun to him. i remember some great power-tuners of that gun were very discouraged that theoben gas rams were too hard to get - that was back in 2011. they are expensive, but the theoben gas rams are very effective. maybe you can find one (maybe theoben isnt a company nowdays - hadnt thought of that).............shoot.........this reply might not help much. sorry. - paul.

...........install a benjamin trail xl gas ram into it until you find a theoben gas ram ($20 vs $200) . or air rifle headquarters sometimes has the heavier spring for the uk patriot / beeman kodiak on sale. i cant mention his name here publicly due to drama, but he got his springs from tom gore and the patriot i got from him shot an even 820 fps with 20 grainers. he was the goto guy for noble patriots. when ever i fit a crosman ram into a hatsan springer, it works great. the hatsan 125's generally shoot around 880 fps in .22 with 14.3 grain (as compared to 965 fps in stock form), and .25 cal model 125's did around 780 fps with 20 grain. but they shot smoother. i also learned to size the ftt pellets for more velocity and consistency with the lone wolf pellet sizer. that made it shoot more like 840 fps. .....i'm thinking it was the monolith spring from macarri, with lots of tar.....there was one with square wire for mangums , i think - but this .148" wire will get you closer to 800 fps and you'll have more range....lots of tar. spider web it. https://www.airrifleheadquarters.com/catalog/item/251488/5614578.htm makes me remember my magnum days. if it wasnt a magnum (over 21 ftlbs) i had nothing to do with it. ive evolved to more of a medium power and even 12 ftlb rifle guy now that magnums beat me up too badly. - paul.