• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Beeman R1 .177 cal for trade (looking for HW80 and HW90 or another 17+ FPE quality springer)

Classified Status
NLA

Maizen

Oct 10, 2018
California, United States
So I got this minty Beeman R9 in .177 cal. Really nice looking rifle. I JUST chrony’d like 5 minutes ago, and it turns out the rifle is making 13.5 FPE which is not enough for my purposes. I was honestly expecting 16 FPE or close to it…I’d have been happy if that was the case.

My LGU makes 14.5 FPE, HW95s are known to be closer to the 16 FPE range from what I’ve seen 😭

Was wondering if someone wanted to trade a .22 HW80/HW90 for it? Even .177 is fine as well. Just need to be in the 17+ FPE range.
Or if you’ve got another quality springer making 17+ FPE, would be happy to trade (SIG ASP20?).

Last edited: