Benjamin .25 cal pellets seem hard to find,Why?

I had a couple of cans of Benjamin .25 pellets. I decided to shoot them & they shot very well in my gun. So I tried to order some more.
But man it seems to be almost impossible to find any. What’s up with that? Would it have any thing to do with the buy out of Benjamin
by Crossman ? That been a while back if I remember right. Did they stop making them?

🪰Fly

Reactions: anonymous_.457
I had a couple of cans of Benjamin .25 pellets. I decided to shoot them & they shot very well in my gun. So I tried to order some more.
But man it seems to be almost impossible to find any. What’s up with that? Would it have any thing to do with the buy out of Benjamin
by Crossman ? That been a while back if I remember right. Did they stop making them?

🪰Fly
Amazon has them
Screenshot_20240816_190428_Amazon Shopping.jpg

These pellets seem to have a "cult following". I have looked into them and they're very well made. They are not discussed because most folks refuse to believe that they can do better than JSB.
I can,t say there better than JSB, but there not that far behind, & much cheaper at there normal price. JSB are
in a class by there self, but you pay for it.
🪰Fly

Reactions: Rizz01