Benjamin Franklin mod 130 questions

I bought this on Gun Broker. Paid 89 dollars for it. Seller says its working. anyone have any videos on hot to take it apart and put in new seals if needed? Where these good pistols? Also I see the body is mostly brass. I was thinking of polishing it. thanks for any guidance.
pix237642745.1618784675.jpg
pix786434282.1618784675.jpg
pix893277190.1618784675.jpg
pix978794511.1618784675.jpg

Here's a link to the owner's manual-there is a parts diagram . Try googling 'american vintage airgun forum' and you will find a couple sources. The one time I tried shooting one I got a nasty pinch, you may already know what i'm talking about, LOL!

https://support.crosman.com/hc/en-us/articles/203361094-132-Owner-s-Manual-1942-1986-

Looks like yours could use a cleaning and some oil on the pump linkage. Try to get some pellgun oil on the pump cup. Does it pump up and shoot?

Baker airguns has a reseal kit-

https://www.bakerairguns.com/product/benjamin-130-seal-kits/

Thanks John. I bought this off of GB and only paid 89 for it. I think that was a good deal for what I see these going for. The discription said its in good working order but its and old gun and I would like to just put new seals in it. I was thinking of buffing the brass to a nice shine if that does not destroy any value. lightly sanding the wood and putting a lacquer spray clear on it. I did find a video on one of the Benjamin rifles rebuild and I would think its very similar. The parts are very close so I would assume I need the special square tool to remove the cap off the soldered in air valve also.

So I got the gun yesterday. I tore it down and replaced the front intake seal, new spring and valve and two synthetic gaskets to replace the lead ones. I got it back togeather and I have two issues I hope someone can help me on. when the hammer is not cocked and I pump the gun I hear the air coming out the barrel. If I cock the hammer it pumps up but does not hold a very big charge and after 8 pumps it shoots like a BB gun or less. If any one can give me some idea where the issue lays I would appreciate the help. Thanks