• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Benjamin Knurled Bolt

I picked up this Benjamin 392P on the used list at AOA. It came with this knurled bolt. Being a lefty, I prefer it over the traditional right leveraged bolts. I can’t seem to find one on the market anywhere. I doubt it’s custom made because I have seen these on other Benjamin 397/392’s. I have other‘s that I would like to change over. The knob is larger than the knob on the Benjamin pistol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
84027F1E-F0EA-444C-A621-E9627C830592.jpeg

Reactions: beerthief
Last edited:
Reactions: Bear-of-Grayling
I picked up this Benjamin 392P on the used list at AOA. It came with this knurled bolt. Being a lefty, I prefer it over the traditional right leveraged bolts. I can’t seem to find one on the market anywhere. I doubt it’s custom made because I have seen these on other Benjamin 397/392’s. I have other‘s that I would like to change over. The knob is larger than the knob on the Benjamin pistol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 474885
Dan, let me know if you find them, I also would like two or three.

Reactions: Bear-of-Grayling