Benjamin Match 177 - Issues?

Now that these have been out for awhile I wanted to get everyones feedback.
Ive shot a crap load of these, maybe 6,000 rounds, and am still not decided.
I have good days and bad. Some days it seems these pellets are dead on and others I get fliers.

This weekend one day I was getting fliers, like 1.5" at 50yds and then I cleaned the barrel and seemed to help a lot.
I had just recently polished this barrel and have only put a few hundred rounds thru it before this cleaning.
I polished it to try and figure out if it would help with the inconsistency.

Ive have people say they tested with weight and head size sort and also got fliers in small batches.
Thinking maybe the harder lead compound is either building up and leaving a deposit somewhere in the barrel causing an issue for other pellets behind it? Ive heard from several people the buildup left behind is hard and not to use these but sometimes they just seem soo good.

Im getting in consistent accuracy results over a long period of time. Either its all my barrels or the one thing they have in common, these pellets.
I know some who refuse to use them and others who love them.

What are others thought and experiences?

I've had good and bad experiences with Benjamin Match pellets. Right now, I have several tins that are really only good for tuning. I've simply moved on to JSB and their other branded pellets (FX, AA). I can't afford pellets that won't shoot and if I pay a little more for the choice, it beats not enjoying my trigger time.