• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Benjamin Maximus .22 /w accessories $200 SOLD

Classified Status
SOLD

TC724

Nov 26, 2021
New Castle PA, United States
For sale is my Benjamin Maximus in 22cal. I’ve never had an issue with it and I’m simply getting rid of my PCPs slowly but surely. This is the last to go. I just took it on a hunt on Saturday (1/21/23) and got a real nice grey squirrel at 55y.

Gun will come completely stock with fiber optics no scope included.
I have a TKO that makes this thing super quiet and it will come with the rifle.
I have a power adjuster and medium spring that will also come with the rifle.

Currently it will be in stock format but I’ve had it tuned for 14ftlbs for pesting with great success.

Currently it shoots the JSB 15.89g and the Baracuda Hunter extremes the best to 50y. I averaged 22-24ftlbs at the muzzle and shot count depends on pellets. Heavier the better.

Lastly it does shoot slugs, I tried 21g and 23g with great success out to 30y but they open up too much at 50y. If you want to know more just let me know. I have done transactions on here previously under “Point1Seven but my account was hacked and I had to make a new one.

Will cover half shipping to US only.

Payment: PayPal/Zelle

5B660FF8-853B-43A3-A261-7DAF1A1CC853.jpeg

Last edited: