• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Benjamin Prod - Upgraded

Classified Status
SOLD
Ok so I'm cleaning out the safe of the guns that just don't get shot so I'm offering this one up.

Here are the specs along with what I have into it. I don't have the illusion that I will get out everything I have into it but I also won't give it away.

Base Benjamin Marauder Pistol: $430
4 additional Magazine: $45
Hill Air Depinger: $35
Hill Air PEEK kit and HDD: $24
DonnyFL PRod 1/2x20 adapter: $40
DonnyFL Tanto: $99
BR Marauder Pistol Forend w/picatinny: $47
BR Marauder Pistol AR Stock Adapter: $25
CA FDE AR Buttstock: $45
Centerpoint SFP 4-12x44 Scope: $105
DT Scope Rings: $0 (had these in the parts bin)
Monstrum flip up covers: $28
UTG 100mm side Wheel: $24
Scope bubble level: $22
Scope zoom throw: $15
Bipod: $45

This gun is approximately 1yr old and hold air indefinitely and shoots absolutely lights out!! Just this morning I put one through the head of a chipmunk sitting on the firewood pile at 45yds out. One shot, one lights out!! This thing is quiet....

You will get everything from the factory including the original box, stock, & forend which is coated in Magpul FDE AlumaHyde II

I previously accepted an offer of $650 + split shipping from a AGN member but he never came through with payment. I believe that is a fair price as this is a ready to shoot package. I have a black Magpul buttstock if you prefer that rather than the FDE buttstock. Zelle, Paypal F&F or you cover the fee's,

Your welcome to call or txt me directly at 847.715.6944

If the ad is up its still available. Things I'm interested in is most things in .25 or .30 caliber. I can add funds to the right trade package.

IMG_003294.JPG

IMG_003250.JPG
IMG_003251.JPG

IMG_003252.JPG

IMG_003295.JPG
IMG_003296.JPG
IMG_003297.JPG

IMG_003248.JPG

IMG_003248.JPG

IMG_003249.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Trampus99