Best $135 I ever spent!

^ Tap the front sight forward with a block of wood. Mine came right off. I installed a TKO moderator.

I've had my Maximus for almost 4 yrs. It still shoots great. I did the Baker trigger/spring mod and that was a big improvement. Also, that 2000 psi fill is easy on you, the gun, and the pump. Don't let the "entry level" designation mislead you. It's very accurate, hard hitting, reliable and fun to shoot. 

I can’t find a challenger trigger group anywhere!!!

will the marauder gen 1 trigger group worry or be an improvement?

The GEN1 Marauder trigger is the same trigger as the Challenger you can use YES. 

You buy the Challenger trigger direct from Crosman at parts department via PHONE CALL. 

It's the GEN2 Marauder trigger that won't work.

https://discosrus.net/product/marauder-trigger/

Screenshot_2020-12-07-17-39-292.1607398910.png
Screenshot_2020-12-07-17-35-162.1607398910.png
Screenshot_2020-12-07-17-36-282.1607398910.png
Screenshot_2020-12-07-17-36-022.1607398911.png
Screenshot_2020-12-07-17-37-142.1607398911.png
Screenshot_2020-12-07-17-37-382.1607398911.png

Actually add a WTB Gen1 Marauder and Challenger trigger group too. May get for $30-$40 maybe less since a new one $60-$65.

Have the $35-$40 Baker trigger in a Fortitude and it's not even close to the factory modded 3 screw OEM. LOOKS NICE though but not worth the $$$ spent when a little more gets the true match grade Hem1 Marauder/Challenger trigger.

Need to cut a gasket from a credit card for it otherwise ruin the sear.

Some places sell the trigger with gasket for a little more outside of Crosman. Whomever took over Lloyds disco double business for one and probably member NRN2015 But in Nelapudi NICK too.

I don’t know if you have the generation one or two fortitude. But Baker airgun told me that the trigger will not work in a generation two.I bought the stainless steel one for my maximus but I really don’t care for it because it leans too Far forward and makes your finger slide up the trigger when you try to pull it. I was just suggesting the baker Trigger because it is shaped much better.

I put install multiple O-rings on trigger blades that are odd in shape or are not too comfortable.

I don't recall a trigger guard being built into a Fortitude stock. The action should come right out just like Discovery and Maximus triggers once you pry the safety detent holding spring and set safety to the middle position the stick comes right out and trigger guard still attached trigger group and bolted to the action. The OEM trigger groups have integral plastic trigger guards.

No never mind. You’re right. I must’ve been thinking of one of my other guns. I had to go in there and look at the fortitude again. It’s been a little while since I shot it.But I did look at a challenger trigger that I don’t remember what company was selling it online. But if I’m not mistaken, they said in the description that the trigger guard area had to be modified a little bit. Just on the fortitude. Now don’t Quote me on that though.

I have the Challenger trigger on both my Disco and Fortitude. Only way to go IMO. The Maximus I just got from Midway USA (couldn’t resist the $135 sale either😜) will get one also. You will have to modify the Fortitude and Maximus stock a little for the Challenger trigger guard. It’s not difficult to do. The Disco wood stock required no modifications. I tried the Baker brass trigger on the Disco and I didn’t care for it any more than the OEM Disco trigger. 
DiscosRUs is temporary closed however. Which is too bad. The metal shim they sell with trigger makes things rather simple.

4FA23604-6C90-49C4-AA56-FDD2F7394883.1607424487.png