Best 25-100 Benchrest Scope for PCP

Anytime the Delta Stryker gets brought up, I pipe in. It was member Rangur1 here on AGN that was so awesome to surprisingly loan me his personal Stryker for my first ever RMAC. I can’t thank him enough for introducing me to this scope, as getting into bench rest shooting I’ve found, is that you’re basically on your own to learn that whole discipline and what it requires.

I loved that scope so much not just for the clarity, reticle, eyebox and all the stuff most folks focus on on a scope, but for the other goods like tool less turret reset, 34mm body size, tons of elevation adjustment, zero stop, etc. It had everything I wanted in a scope, and the MOA reticle is very easy to use. It has a floating center dot that will not cover over an official target bullseye. This, is in my opinion, is the only way to go for target shooting as far as reticle design.

I ended up buying one new from edgunwest, a second one from the classifieds here, and in time Rangur1 sold me the one he loaned me! So my three dedicated target only guns all use the same scope. It made perfect sense to me to set up my target guns with the same scopes so I wouldn’t have to relearn scope useage and adjustments from gun to gun. Each one of them are put together identically from the anti cant levels to the parallax wheels.

If I purchased a fourth target rifle it too would get its own Stryker.